Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
My car is in almost in. Honda is closer to having mine than Acura.

1993 Acura NSX.
 
My dad's car is in this game. He as an Alfa Romeo 166. But he doesn't have the same engine as the one in the game. My dad will be getting an Alfa Romeo GT with the same engine as in the game in december.
 
My boss ALSO drives an Alfa Romeo 166 (2.5 V6, like in the game) and ALSO intends to get an Alfa Romeo GT in December (when he finds out if, with 6 points and a ban this year, he can insure one).

Spook!
 
ma 99-00 CTR:

civic.jpg
 
Greetings from Norway :) This is my first post on this great site...
I love the GT4 car list as I have been involved with many cars on the list, through my own rides, the ones in my family, projects I'm involved with and so on.
I currently own a modified 04 210 bhp Mini Cooper S and my wife drives a Renault Clio. It would be great to have the Opel Kadett in the game such as my 78 1.6 S but thats life. Here are some pictures of my rides, I have a lot more pics of differnt cars from the game but that would be to much...
 

Attachments

  • gt1.jpg
    gt1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
  • gt2.jpg
    gt2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 9
  • gt3.jpg
    gt3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 7
  • gt4.JPG
    gt4.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 11
My car is sort of in this game, I have a 240SX Fast Back. Diffrent motor, slightly diffrent drive train but still a fun as hell car to drive. I am just over half way to my RB25 swap. ^_^
 
89 Mitsubishi Galant VR4. It was sold in Canada as the "Eagle 2000 GTX", but all parts are the same, they essentially took the mitsubishi badge off of the body and stuck the eagle badge on it. Still has mitsubishi written all over the motor. Mine's not turbo like the one in the game though, just a DOHC with about 145hp. Still pretty fun to drive.
 
no..... :(
Theres an 05 mustang GT and the 00 Cobra R Neither of wich are remotely close to my 2002 GT... I probably wouldnt have used it in the game anyway..lol
 
no nissan altima (i have a '97 so its not as cool and fast like the new ones)

but my friend who also plays the game has the chevrolet chevelle ss, same exact one! :) He made some awesome mods to his but still essentially the same car.
 
My car isnt in here!! 19181 Trans Am
And what the hell i can only find the supra in the used car section which kinda pisses me off cause the supra is a fast car so they should make a new :)
 
no....i drive a 1984 subaru GL stationwagon... it is such a sweet car... the paint it still amazing as it only has 48,000miles on it and has been garage kept since it was new in 1984... i wish it was in the game...cause it is just fun.
 
My car is there. the 240 volvo wagon. Although it is the euro spec turbo,at least they had the color. I was hoping for the 850r wagon or v70r awd.
 
SRV2LOW4ME
Did anyone else notice how the 1991 Prelude in GT4 was the 1992-1995 body style, when in real life, the 1991 Prelude was the 1988-1991 style? Just wondered if anyone else caught that, or could explain it.

The years listed on the Japanese cars in GT4 seem to be the model years for the body styles in Japan. Kinda makes sense when you think about it! :D They did the same for the two S14 Silvia bodystyles, which were out in Japan before they were available in North America.

And my car (pics in sig link) is kinda in GT4. But again, it's just a Silvia with 240SX badging.
 
I'm not sure on the history of the VW Bora but it look a hell of alot like my 2001 Jetta 1.8T
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Back to the thread! This time I got 3 pictures of my Camaro! It was takin at my cousin's house in august because her neighborhood got these trees that bloomed puple beautiful FLOWERS! My mother thought it be a great idea to take the car's picture with that background since the car is purplish itself and could produce a very beautiful reflection!!! :O Here it IS! (too bad the pics were laminated already when I scanned it...) I hope my Camaro's color is in!

oH i wrot something but my pc failed and erased all so I told that likie me your camaro I have dreamed all my life with to have one like the your. I am learning to design so when I finaly can do designs i will do camaros, beautifull camaros like this. nice shoot ;)
 
Don't have my '73 Charger on the game, but that's ok; it was made during the oil crisis, so it's not very popular (except to me :sly: ).

Tony
 
Mine sorta is.
US Elise is more or less the same as the 111R Elise in the game.
 
mine is, well, i guess u can say it is.

i have a 97 honda civic dx hatch.

aka, wannabe civic type-r , heres how my car looks irl:


10-10-17-04.jpg


DSCF0002.jpg


DSCF0003.jpg


DSCF0004.jpg


bay-greddycan.jpg
 
My car's in - Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t Type M (Although mine is a 1993 model and the one in the game is 1991).

I can't find a black one in the game though!
 
I'm pissed off there is no E30 BMW's =( I have a 1990 318is. NOT EVEN AN E30 M3, ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS RACE CARS :sick:
 
I've had my RX-8 since July 2004.

Of course the first car I bought with with my 110,000 Cr (GT3 save game ;) ) was my RX-8 (Type S) in Velocity Red. :)
 
I want my first generation Neon R/T back, they had it in GT2, need to put it back in dammit.

The four door version, not the two door. :dopey:

Potsy.
 
PSG
Chevrolet Corvette Z06, though mine is a 2002 405hp and the one ingame is the 2000 385hp.

Sorry but there is no such thing as a 2000 zo6.... because i have what would be a 2000 z06 but its just called a frc or hardtop. The z06 was not released until 01.
 
Yes my 97' Mitsubishi Mirage CYBORG is in GT4 (it ain't that special but it was missing from 3)

My fathers Midlife Crisis Machines:-
'99 R34 GT-R V Spec (ours 434Hp on 1bar)
'98 Supra think in game tho is 97 as this was start of particular model
Yet to find a '99 R34 GT-T 4dr - Everyday Car(apart from blitz drift machine)is there a stocker?
and my old '93 R33 GTS-T type -M

I can tell you all these cars are damn well represented in GT-4 shame about Ai but new physics is a step up on GT3

I just want to get home for a race in my new Carbon R what a machine! :crazy:
 
Back