Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
'97 Integra Type R US spec. Pretty close, 2001 US Type R is in, just not in Championship White. Oh well, just get Japan 96 spec!
 
My car is in. Lancer Evo IV. Actually i think it's one of the few to have been in every full version of GT.
 

Attachments

  • evo_4.jpg
    evo_4.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 78
  • evo4.jpg
    evo4.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 44
boombexus
Infact, why don't you clowns at PD delay release until the redesigned '06 IS300 is on the market. :sly:

Any pics on that yet?
 
boombexus
Well, then you better delay the release again so you can get the IS3 in their.

We have received threats that if we don't release Gran Turismo 4 on the release date (12-28-2004) that they will hunt and kill every single PD employees. I’m really terrified.

boombexus
Infact, why don't you clowns at PD delay release until the redesigned '06 IS300 is on the market. :sly:

Sir, I don't like to be referred as "clowns", in fact I have a bizarre fear about clowns.

And about the '06 IS300, let's just put it on Gran Turismo 5 which will be on PlayStation 3. The game release date is set at 10-10-2010.
 
Giancarlo
Any pics on that yet?
Nope, nothing solid yet.
If you go to www.lexus.com there is a section that has pic's of their concept cars. The next gen IS300 may, or may not look like the LF-C.

Nobody outside of Lexus knows for sure what the car will look like. :indiff:

Originally posted by rollazn.
I’m really terrified.
I bet. :ouch:

I have a bizarre fear about clowns.
I think that deep down, we all do. ;)


EDIT: Picture gallery of the LF-C concept car.
 
boombexus
The next gen IS300 may, or may not look like the LF-C.

That's a big change... And i see they're trying to match up to Infiniti's FX45 badass-ness with that first concept car... :)
 
boombexus
I think that deep down, we all do. ;)

I am truly relieved to hear that. I thought I was the only one with this unexplainable fear.

boombexus

Seen the LF-C concept before, but I heard the new IS300 was going to have a V6 with around 245hp and 4 wheel drive? I heard it from IS300.net.

Also will it still be called the IS300? There are rumors that the name will be changed. I mean the current IS300 have 3.0L right? So with a higher displacement the numbers will change also? What happen to the IS430 with the Turbo V8 (I think so)?
 
rollazn
Seen the LF-C concept before, but I heard the new IS300 was going to have a V6 with around 245hp and 4 wheel drive? I heard it from IS300.net.
Yep, it's the end of the line for the smooth as butter, 2JZ-GE, Inline 6.

The 2nd Gen. IS300 will have a V6 in her. However, rumour has it that the base engine will put out the 245hp and then there will be another engine option that is a 3.5L V6 making ~300hp. IS350.
The 3.0L, 245hp engine option may have AWD, while the 3.5L 300hp engine will only be available in RWD.

Doesn't make much sense does it?

But we digress...let's try to stay on the thread topic. ;)
Don't know if you will be able to view this thread if you're not a member of www.is300.net
 
NavyAD
1. your favorite car could have been mentioned in any other thread.
2. stop with "trying to increase my post count"
3. it just fills up space, and about 3 other threads have been made in the last few hours.
4. who cares. your car is in or not in, i dont give a damn as long as when the online version *hopefully* comes out, ill be racing awsome cars that i wouldnt drive myself.

thats it.
Are you a mod?? No...even a mod posted, meaning he doesnt think its a waste. So unless you become a mod...keep youre comments to youreself.

Back on Topic
I wish i had a car :(:guilty:
 
2005 WRX STi - some form of it will be in the game, but I doubt my (north american 2.5L) version will be in.

EDIT: guys, please keep your comments civil. NavyAD is a valued member of this community and has given us some great info. I know waiting for this game is getting on everyone's nerves, but let's not turn on eachother!
 
Thanks for the like Rob. Yes it works. Let's get back on topic.

I also highly doubt the USDM 2005 Impreza WRX STi will be in it. There is no big difference beside the displacement. Even though the USDM STi have more displacement, the JDM STi Spec C is still quicker. Especially since it weighs less and has the same amount of power. I think a USDM STi won't be all that necessary.
 
Minnesota01R6
2005 WRX STi - some form of it will be in the game, but I doubt my (north american 2.5L) version will be in.

EDIT: guys, please keep your comments civil. NavyAD is a valued member of this community and has given us some great info. I know waiting for this game is getting on everyone's nerves, but let's not turn on eachother!

'93 Jetta III, Red... Sorta like the Alfa 155??? eh...? Except about half the power :D
 
Not unless a miracle has taken place.

attachment.php


Now for PD to model bikes…
 
rollazn
Thanks for the like Rob. Yes it works. Let's get back on topic.

I also highly doubt the USDM 2005 Impreza WRX STi will be in it. There is no big difference beside the displacement. Even though the USDM STi have more displacement, the JDM STi Spec C is still quicker. Especially since it weighs less and has the same amount of power. I think a USDM STi won't be all that necessary.


True, true. I don't really want to drive my car anyway because I can do that every day. I want to thrash the crap out of other cars! (can you tell why none of my friends let me drive their cars?)
 
I have a 2001 Acura Integra GS. I don't believe that trim is in the game. They only seem to mention the Type R. I'm hoping that they throw it in the game as I'm sure most people would actually enjoy driving around some famous tracks in their everyday car.

later,
mk

mkintegra.jpg
 
My 3 cars are all in, and they were in GT2 and GT3 as well. :)

-2001 Integra Type-R (it's yellow, too!)

-2001 S2000 (hopefully they kept the pre-facelift model, but I don't see why not)

-1993 Civic hatch (not quite an SiR-II... just insanely faster. :lol: )
 
My two cars are
-95 Integra GSR - was in GT2 but not in GT3 and I hope they bring it back for GT4.
-02 S2000 - hopefullly they keep the pre-facelift model as well and allow us to add OEM front lip, and spoiler to this car rather than haveing to win the spoon version..
 
None of my cars is in the game! No Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches! :scared:

Seriously: thanks to God, my car is not in the game! It's a 1990 Opel Vectra 1.6S. It's perfect to commute to work, but it would suck on the racetrack. Anyway, the first car I'd like to buy in the game is the grand-son of my real car, the 2003 Vectra 3.2, and its big cousin, the 1990 Lotus Omega (or Lotus Carlton for the Brits).
 
My dad's 2003 MINI Cooper S is in the game, I can't wait to drive it.
I'm not sure if my mom's 2005 Dodge Magnum will be in, I hope so though. I might just have to play PGR2 to drive the Magnum.
And I know my sister's 1996 Ford "Exploder" won't be in, not dissapointed.
 
My 3 cars are all in, and they were in GT2 and GT3 as well.

-2001 Integra Type-R (it's yellow, too!)

-2001 S2000 (hopefully they kept the pre-facelift model, but I don't see why not)

-1993 Civic hatch (not quite an SiR-II... just insanely faster. )[/qoute]

why is everyone so obbsesed with rice rockets? i hate when people diss my gto judge and say "old hunk of junk" as they drive by in there crappy little 1.8litre 140 hp civics.i just like to let them no that NOS stikers and big mufflers dont acctualy make the car go faster and you dont need a shift lite when its an automatic transmission. as you can tell i hate Japanese imports
 
Right, you've got a Judge... I didn't know that two completely stock cars and a 550whp dragcar were ricey, but hey, you've got a Judge.
 
reallllly let me gues you have a 550 hp civic hatchback ..........right
 
'03 Cobra convertible.....it's not looking good for GT4! :grumpy:

Hogger
 
ferrari355
why is everyone so obbsesed with rice rockets? i hate when people diss my gto judge and say "old hunk of junk" as they drive by in there crappy little 1.8litre 140 hp civics.i just like to let them no that NOS stikers and big mufflers dont acctualy make the car go faster and you dont need a shift lite when its an automatic transmission. as you can tell i hate Japanese imports

why are people with "old hunks of junk" so obsessed with putting down "crappy little 1.8 liter civics"?

"Look at me I'm manly-man! I drive a GTO JUDGE!! My MuscleyCar will destroy your economy car!!" RAAWWRR MY MEMBER IS NOW BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!"
 
hogger
'03 Cobra convertible.....it's not looking good for GT4! :grumpy:

Hogger
I was hoping for that car since I heard they were making a GT4. Common PD please. :)
 
LaBounti
Civic Type-R's are sold in Canada?

nope, I was just saying that the higherend versions of my previous car, 81 Buick Regal LTD, and my current car, 00 Civic Si, are in. Physically the CTR and GN are pretty much the same.
 
Back