Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
Ferrari355 - do you see that "super moderator" right under Punk Rock's name? that means you should probably treat him with MORE respect than you treat the average user....but since you don't like to show respect to other board members, why would a moderator be any different, right?

I don't like "riced" cars either, but did PunkRock say he had type R and NOS stickers all over his car? no. Maybe he likes japanese cars because they are inexpensive and reliable. Maybe his cars are insanely modified and can walk away from a viper.

The point is, you brought a flame thrower to this board when you should have brought some humble pie.

EDIT: from the looks of the AGS thread you've already been banned, so nevermind.
 
my name says all

MR2 Turbo SW20
although its not 98 spec, still a MKII
 
Yes and no for me.
Audi S4 (biturbo) is in again, but mine is an Avant, not a sedan.
 
Minnesota01R6
Ferrari355 - do you see that "super moderator" right under Punk Rock's name? that means you should probably treat him with MORE respect than you treat the average user....but since you don't like to show respect to other board members, why would a moderator be any different, right?

I don't like "riced" cars either, but did PunkRock say he had type R and NOS stickers all over his car? no. Maybe he likes japanese cars because they are inexpensive and reliable. Maybe his cars are insanely modified and can walk away from a viper.

The point is, you brought a flame thrower to this board when you should have brought some humble pie.

meh, he's clearly here to stir the pot. He either get bored and leave or get banned.
 
I am praying to God that my dad's BMW 530i is in.

To make matters the chances worse of its inclusion is the fact that its the E39 model (ours is a 2001).

But hopefully......things for BMWs in GT4 has been going alright so far so maybe a Christmas mircale will happen:)

My mum's 1988 Honda Prelude Si........I'm not sure whether its confirmed but theres a fair chance seeing that there will be close to 90 or so Hondas. Why not the 88 Prelude Si 4WS?

First Prelude to get 4ws!

Not sure about Dad's 1999 Landcruiser though. How many SUVs are confirmed yet?
 
Leo_Straight6
Not sure about Dad's 1999 Landcruiser though. How many SUVs are confirmed yet?

None hopefully. This is Gran Turismo, not 4X4 Evolution. :) I think my 1982 Mk1 Volkswagen Golf Gti is in GT4.
 
Well, when they put the Yenko Nova in the game, the car i have illicit dreams about will be in the game.
James-
 
My 98' Toyota Starlet Glanza V
 
1988 E30 BMW 316i/325i...if that makes it im goin to tokyo to kiss PDs feet! i saw an E30 M3 race car in one of the nurburgring videos so thatll do! greatest handling car ever!
 
Not quite, but close ... I drive an Alfa 155, but not one of the models in the game. Good enough for me though. 👍 ;)
 
mine should be there as it was in every other game,nissan 300zx twin turbo
 
I not seen my exact model the Subaru Impreza GT 555 wrc special edition.. But theres alot of wrx:s and sti:s so im pleased : )
 
Here´s a pic:

mi-ni1.jpg
 
I sure hope the Citroen Saxo** returns.. That car will own the game !...

**1.4i !...
 
Flerbizky
I sure hope the Citroen Saxo** returns.. That car will own the game !...

**1.4i !...

I bet the GT version don't have dual 10" subs though.

Or was it 8"?

GT has never had a Ford Laser ... :(
 
im just sexually frustrated ok?!?!...and the game too lol
 
Taurine
I bet the GT version don't have dual 10" subs though.

Or was it 8"?

GT has never had a Ford Laser ... :(

Dual 8"s 👎
 
Have the high end coupe of my car ,the M3 ,I own a 318ci cabrio [;)]
 
My current car. 1973 VW Beetle. When you floor all 50hp is so incredibly fast. :) It`s in.

Whould have been fun to drive my old car in the game: BMW 325IX. I LOVE stright six engines. Makes a incredibly beatuiful sound. Lets hope the sounds are a lot better in GT4 than in GT3.

I know my english sucks
 
The 88 Concept IROC-Z is built off of an 87 IROC with a 5.7L, which is what I have, so pretty much if I molded a big weird spoiler on my car, put new taillights, and splashed it in orange my car would be in.
 
My car, Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 litre V6, should be in. It was a hidden car in GTConcept, so it should make GT4.
 
daan
My car, Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 litre V6, should be in. It was a hidden car in GTConcept, so it should make GT4.
NICE !..

The 406 Coupe is one of the most beautiful cars ever concieved !....

I hope you've stuck some nice phat 18" rims on it... It deserves that !....
 
No the 1987 Ford Escort 1.4 is not in :) and the Fiat Uno 1.7 (yes 1.7) is not in too :indiff: great car...did almost 200 kph but it did not turn anymore...very easy to kill yourself in one of those :dopey:

dont mind the bad english :nervous:
 
Mine finally made the game....Familia Sport 2.0 ('02) Actually in America it is a Mazda Protege' LX 2.0. Here is a picture of me competing in it.
 

Attachments

  • .jpg
    .jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 58
My 1969 Camaro is in GT4 and GT2. In GT2 it had the hideaway headlights. In GT4 it has the standard headlights.
GT4
112_0310_gt4_bts_136_g.jpg

GT2(rough screenshot)
69camarogt2.jpg
 
My car has been in practically every game... :lol: ('95 Miata, aka NA8C)

Let's see if they have the color combo this time though. (Montego Blue Mica with tan top)

scca_avatar.jpg


In GT3, I already had a Montego Blue NA8C, but it had the black top.
 
Homer_SS
Are you a mod?? No...even a mod posted, meaning he doesnt think its a waste. So unless you become a mod...keep youre comments to youreself.




Back on Topic
I wish i had a car :(:guilty:

👍 👍 👍 👍 I have noticed in other threads, that NavyAD can become very aggressive. He gave us nice info a while back though but after that....

I wish my car was in but I still don't know if it is in.
Going to the nürnburgring and see if you are as quick in real life as in GT4, in 20 min. mmm, is possible :dopey:
 
Back