Is your car in this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 420 comments
  • 23,487 views
Flerbizky
I sure hope the Citroen Saxo** returns.. That car will own the game !...

**1.4i !...

Dude they need a VW Polo to pwn teh SaX0, like mine! I just wonder if they'll be able to add my air freshener as well. I mean if GT4 doesn't have air fresheners in the cars for buying I will be so pissed.

Ps

Polo > Saxo
 
Minnesota01R6
2005 WRX STi - some form of it will be in the game, but I doubt my (north american 2.5L) version will be in.

EDIT: guys, please keep your comments civil. NavyAD is a valued member of this community and has given us some great info. I know waiting for this game is getting on everyone's nerves, but let's not turn on eachother!

you are right but he attacks other people, more than once, what gives him the right to do that???
 
Never driven a car in GT I or any of my family have owned (Although a car like my uncles Westfield ought to make it). Some how I doubt my '93 Seat Ibiza 1.2i 'Friend' (Quiet you at the back!) with its uber powerful System Porsche engine (Ahh so thats why its never been in ;)) is gonna make it. I suppose the closest things to it in GT4 is probably the Fiat Panda :scared: & the Fiat Punto even if Seat is in (Since most SEATs '93 & after are basically VWs).

In regards to Volvos in spite of them including a 240 it is a newer & better model than what our family used to own & ours wasn't an estate. No 740 either as of yet & no word of a Volvo 850 like my brothers :guilty: The 850 BTCC Estate ought to be in! :grumpy:

Its funny how alot of people on this board own cars that are in GT, how many of you bought your car after liking it in GT? ;)
 
Plymouth Neon Espresso - Nope

Pontiac Grand Prix GT - Nada

*goes out to buy a WRX so he can say yes*
 
T5-R
Never driven a car in GT I or any of my family have owned (Although a car like my uncles Westfield ought to make it). Some how I doubt my '93 Seat Ibiza 1.2i 'Friend' (Quiet you at the back!) with its uber powerful System Porsche engine (Ahh so thats why its never been in ;)) is gonna make it. I suppose the closest things to it in GT4 is probably the Fiat Panda :scared: & the Fiat Punto even if Seat is in (Since most SEATs '93 & after are basically VWs)

Is your one this shape?

1.jpg


If so it shares many components with my polo, the interior is almost exactly the same. I think the Chassis is shared as well.
 
cestmoi
you are right but he attacks other people, more than once, what gives him the right to do that???

Let it go. It is over with, you don't have to keep on bringing it up. He seems to already appologized, with his humor. He knows what he did was wrong... that is why he said this.

NavyAD
im just sexually frustrated ok?!?!...and the game too lol
 
If i wanted to drive my car, i'd prefere to do it in reality - its much more realistic ;)
 
rollazn
Let it go. It is over with, you don't have to keep on bringing it up. He seems to already appologized, with his humor. He knows what he did was wrong... that is why he said this.


OKAY, sorry NavyAD 👍
 
Race Idiot
Is your one this shape?

1.jpg


If so it shares many components with my polo, the interior is almost exactly the same. I think the Chassis is shared as well.

No thats not a 93 Seat Ibiza thats a 96-98 model .This is the first ibiza came in production after VAG group bought SEAT.

Seat wont be in the gane :nervous: huh ?
 
My Alfa Romeo Milano/75 V6 - Unfortunately no. Good to finally see at least a couple RWD Alfas in it now though :D

Dad's Mercedes-Benz C230K - Unfortunately no. C32 though, but that's a bit of a different league.

Mom's Ford Focus 5-door - Eh, close. GT2 pretty much had it with the Ghia, but the closest in GT4 will be that ST170.
 
I have a Nissan S13 240SX. Of course the game will have the Japanese version with the 2.0 turbo SR20 engine (mine is the NA 2.4), but that's close enough. My previous car, 3rd gen RX-7 (FD), is also in the game.
 
i seriously doubt Camry will be in the game.. haha...
Hyundai Elantra.. nope....

my old 190E will be in though... woohoo! although i drove the 2.3, not the 2.5EVO
 
Honda Civic (DUH!!!!!!!!!) 4door Value Package (HELL NO!!!!)
 
Yep, Peugeot 206. My old car - a 2000 model year Honda Accord VTEC is sadly not though - why couldn't they manage the Type-R version?
 
No news on the MX-3/Eunos Presso V6 yet, which is a pity.

I'd put money on my "intended" being in there though.
 
Aipex
I have a Nissan S13 240SX. Of course the game will have the Japanese version with the 2.0 turbo SR20 engine (mine is the NA 2.4), but that's close enough.

The same applies to me, I've got an S14 240SX.
586ching.jpg
 
my 69 camaro is in of course and im getting a wrx sti this summer. so i got 2 in :dopey:
 
Chevelle SS 454 ('70)

Just this one, so far.
 
hogger
'03 Cobra convertible.....it's not looking good for GT4! :grumpy:

Hogger
I'm right there with ya, although mine's not a convertable. I don't see our cars getting in, which is crazy considering some of the other vehicles they've included. :crazy:

I also have a LT1 I use for a track car, and sadly enough, I probably have a better chance of driving that in GT4 than my 03 Cobra. :grumpy:
 
'95 Dodge Intrepid with a broken transmission. Not in.

'90 Mazda Protege' 323. I don't know if it's in, because i don't know the different names of that car.

Is that one in?
 
I've got an '04 SRT-4... GT4 has an '03 SRT-4 in it (less hp, no limited-slip differential)... so, uh, I guess my cars like ... 💡 ... 3/4's in?!?
 
Mr. McShake
'95 Dodge Intrepid with a broken transmission. Not in.

T'would be funny if they put one in with a broken transmission :D
 
Yeah. Except my car is broke.
It's actually sort of good that it broke. My friend's dad is letting me use the Mazda now, but it's stick shift and I didn't know how to drive stick until now.

MT cars are pretty fun once you get used to them.
 
2005 MINI COOPER S w/17" S-Lites : YES! (only saw images of the 2002 version with 16" wheels though)
2003 HONDA FIT CVT : YES!
2001 BMW 330Ci : ALMOST! (GT3 had the 328 Ci and GT4 already has the M3 and M3 CSL)
 
I drive a 1954 Chevrolet everyday. Looks like there is a 1954 corvette in the game. they both have the same engine, does that count for anything?
as for my other cars, no luck. Where's the 67 mustang? and why no 1937 Cadillac? the caddy's a real beauty
 
Race Idiot
Is your one this shape?

1.jpg


If so it shares many components with my polo, the interior is almost exactly the same. I think the Chassis is shared as well.

No mines one of the last before the newer '93 model came in. Its this shape (Thats not my car though, just washed mine & its dark now so no point taking a pic):

i11058738725406.jpg


Although mine is a more basic model without colour coded bumpers/trim etc, mines same colour though ;) mines also a 2 (3 if you include boot) door model. Fiat Strada/Ritmo chassis, System Porsche engine along with various Fiat & Volkswagen parts I believe. Despite some less than favourable reviews, it is actually a very good car even if it is a little noisy (due to lack of sound iinsulation ;)) & the Porsche engine is very good (about 70hp for 1.2i supposedly). Still central locking & electric windows as standard! (Although one central locking motor has blown & I'm not gonna buy another). Never let me or my brother down 👍
 
my car:
342696%3A723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2339%3D826%3D366%3DXROQDF%3E2323686%3B8593%3Aot1lsi


1994 Honda del Sol vtec dohc

GT4 Counterpart: 1992 Honda CRX del Sol SiR

:indiff: the '92 JDM engine still had 10hp more than my car but everything else is similar. :grumpy: I want my OEM spoiler though. Like someone said earlier about the S2000, we need to be able to add all stock body options like front lips, side strakes, and spoilers. If not that then I hope there is a damn close replica to be found in gt auto.
 
Back