It would be really cool:

  • Thread starter Thread starter HirataErick
  • 32 comments
  • 2,387 views
Messages
5
I want the exhausts sound (sound of fire exploding)
Someone also would like?
 
Ok.
I'm working on it.
Edit: Here is some for you.
 
Last edited:
You like the sound of stuff exploding huh? You must be "American"!


:sly:
 
Hirata, use edit button instead of quadruple posting. Also I think you mean backfire.
 
I'm sorry, I'm new to GTPlanet not quite understand this site yet, do not need to talk that kind of thing, here I wanted to talk more about the sounds of cars
 
I'm sorry, I'm new to GTPlanet not quite understand this site yet, do not need to talk that kind of thing, here I wanted to talk more about the sounds of cars

Yeah and I am just saying, your not allowed to quadruple post bud.
 
I have given up hope of the exhaust sounds getting better in GT5.
Good thing it doesn't sound too bad to me :)
 
i liked the backfires from gt4 more than the ones from gt5. they're just too decent.
 
i liked the backfires from gt4 more than the ones from gt5. they're just too decent.

My favorite pictures in GT4 were of the 'black' LMPs that were only available every 694 days. The R92CP backfire flame was like 4 feet long
 
Shoe67
My favorite pictures in GT4 were of the 'black' LMPs that were only available every 694 days. The R92CP backfire flame was like 4 feet long

ah yes, good old times
 
I've yet to go to a race where no car backfired on the over-run and when changing gear. In some races all of the cars do it. In F1 was particularly noticeable when they were using using blown diffusers!
 

So you brought back an old thread and added nothing? well done...

Alright, just what we need...more Skylines. Cuz that's what we'll get, a V8 Supercar GT-R.

To make this resurrection less pointless, I will point out the car Nissan is entering is an Altima.
V8 supercars uses sedans and while the GT-R did come in sedan flavours, they're very uncommon. Which is rather against the ethos of V8 supercars where you take a normal every day car and turn it into a racer (Yeah over here falcons and commodores with massive gas guzzling V8s are every day family drivers, go figure)
 
Last edited:
UrieHusky
So you brought back an old thread and added nothing? well done...

To make this resurrection less pointless, I will point out the car Nissan is entering is an Altima.
V8 supercars uses sedans and while the GT-R did come in sedan flavours, they're very uncommon. Which is rather against the ethos of V8 supercars where you take a normal every day car and turn it into a racer (Yeah over here falcons and commodores with massive gas guzzling V8s are every day family drivers, go figure)

5 of January is hardly a old thread but I do see your point on bumping for no reason
 
UrieHusky
So you brought back an old thread and added nothing? well done...

To make this resurrection less pointless, I will point out the car Nissan is entering is an Altima.
V8 supercars uses sedans and while the GT-R did come in sedan flavours, they're very uncommon. Which is rather against the ethos of V8 supercars where you take a normal every day car and turn it into a racer (Yeah over here falcons and commodores with massive gas guzzling V8s are every day family drivers, go figure)

Is that one of the rules? Only four doors? Not super familiar with the series.
 
thelvynau
5 of January is hardly a old thread but I do see your point on bumping for no reason

Which is better? To bump or start a new thread? Because you'd have to do one or the other to talk about a topic.
 
JeremiahTB
Which is better? To bump or start a new thread? Because you'd have to do one or the other to talk about a topic.

I said to bump it for no reason if you have something to add awesome thats better than starting a new thread but if you bump a thread without adding anything then what is the point?
 
I have given up hope of the exhaust sounds getting better in GT5.
Good thing it doesn't sound too bad to me :)

I agree, doesn't really sound too bad for me to be honest if you want to change your car sound change ur exhaust (titanium is generally not a good sound). When driving a Honda Civic I don't hear that v-tec sound but you know the sound is fine for me.
 
the cars sounds the best when the exhaust is stock or sport. try it, take the shelby series one with stock exhaust. it sounds orgasmic to me.
 
Which is better? To bump or start a new thread? Because you'd have to do one or the other to talk about a topic.

I just wanted to write the main partner of GT series enters V8SC and it is possible to give us a taste of a their new racecar. Why you dismantle these useless **** about the old and new thread? :bowdown:

"It would be really cool" to have an actual V8 racer in GT5:idea:
 
Last edited:
Is that one of the rules? Only four doors? Not super familiar with the series.

My apologies I didn't see this response until this thread got revived again.

Yeah the series is for Family Sedans :tup

Though there's absolutely nothing family friendly about them once they're prepared for racing ;) they get rebuilt from the ground up
 
How the hell is a Nissan V8 Supercar to do with exhaust backfire? :odd:

On topic, downshift a Ferrari 330P4 to discover the meaning of backfire:

Nrburgring24h_7.jpg

Nrburgring24h_6.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg
 
For backfire look at the R92CP. It shoots like a 4foot flame out of either side.
 
@Furinkazen: How the hell is a Nissan V8 Supercar to do with exhaust backfire?

Nothing, but this thread is called "IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL" and not the "****ING BACKFIRE THREAD".
 
Back