It would be really cool:

  • Thread starter Thread starter HirataErick
  • 32 comments
  • 2,387 views
mikke63
@Furinkazen: How the hell is a Nissan V8 Supercar to do with exhaust backfire?

Nothing, but this thread is called "IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL" and not the "****ING BACKFIRE THREAD".

Welcome to gtplanet I can see your stay here will be comfortable.
 
I want the exhausts sound (sound of fire exploding)
Someone also would like?



I'm sorry, I'm new to GTPlanet not quite understand this site yet, do not need to talk that kind of thing, here I wanted to talk more about the sounds of cars

@Furinkazen: How the hell is a Nissan V8 Supercar to do with exhaust backfire?

Nothing, but this thread is called "IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL" and not the "****ING BACKFIRE THREAD".

I think I know more about posts here than you :)

Welcome to gtplanet I can see your stay here will be comfortable.

:lol: 👍

On topic, what other cars have a lot of backfire? R92CP, 330P4, Ford Mk IV... what else?
 
Thanks to all involved for the warm welcome. OK, I giv up. At least I hope that the new V8 will have the sound and backfires as great as in real life. ;)
 
Back