ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
u cant but when u r ready to trade i will send you the unused code and if u get it u send me the car
 
I have a mazda 'ATENZA' touring car is this the one you mean?if it is i'd trade it for the audi A4 touring right now?
 
u cant but when u r ready to trade i will send you the unused code and if u get it u send me the car

ill pm you in a bit mate.
 
I have a mazda 'ATENZA' touring car is this the one you mean?if it is i'd trade it for the audi A4 touring right now?

good man.

send to ilovetechnopt
recieve from eusoumau
 
I have a Neon orange and pink X1s. Interested? I can trade you 2 in a row. Slot 4 NISSAN FALKEN*GT-R RACE CAR `04 and Slot 1 F10. ADD my PSN: bigboy-evo and bigboy-volvo. I can send cars to you 1st if needed when I get home in 2 hours, you can send me cars after that. PM me if interested and add my PSN's.

Thanks
 
I have a Neon orange and pink X1s. Interested? I can trade you 2 in a row. Slot 4 NISSAN FALKEN*GT-R RACE CAR `04 and Slot 1 F10. ADD my PSN: bigboy-evo and bigboy-volvo. I can send cars to you 1st if needed when I get home in 2 hours, you can send me cars after that. PM me if interested and add my PSN's.

Thanks

Slot 1 & 2 now closed!

If till then i dont get a trade pm me.
 
i sent you pm and message on psn... can we trade or are you busy with others?
 
Slot 1 & 2 now closed!

If till then i dont get a trade pm me.

Sounds good, if anything I can just add your PSNs and send the cars whenever the slots are free. I am in no rush to recieve the cars.
 
White X1 for prototype carbonX1, or I have Citroen Xsara rally car'99.
 
Last edited:
I have a mazda 'ATENZA' touring car is this the one you mean?if it is i'd trade it for the audi A4 touring right now?

You have 5 min to trade or ill take next 1 in line.
2 PM`s and still no car, off for a cigarrete if no car till then deal is off
 
i sent you pm and message on psn... can we trade or are you busy with others?

Still trading mate, thing is my priority are touring cars and x1`s in first post so u kno waht i mean....
 
Still trading mate, thing is my priority are touring cars and x1`s in first post so u kno waht i mean....

hmm.. could have said so earlier man, but oke.. whatever
 
PLEASE check the pm i sent you
 
PLEASE check the pm i sent you

post #154

ill pm in a bit so u go and send me code anyways?????

2 min trading atm
 
cusco for chromline jag ?
 
cusco for chromline jag ?

Nah soz...

bump!

List updated!

All 4 slots open to trade now!

Anyone for a trade? any good offer wont be refused!

Any trade goes , offer me something!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got: Ford Focus Rally Car '99

Want: MAZDA RX-8 CONCEPT LM RACE CAR

Can trade right now.
 
I'll trade X1 S.Vettel for Ferrari F10

Can Trade now!
 
how bout amemiya asparadrink rx7 '04 (standard one) for your opera performance s2000?
 
how bout amemiya asparadrink rx7 '04 (standard one) for your opera performance s2000?

deal!

send to ilovetechnopt
recieve from ilovetechnopt
 
Back