ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovetechno
  • 343 comments
  • 17,938 views
I want the MAZDA BP FALKEN RX-7 `03 in slot 2

I have all the colors of the X1 many with 0 miles.

Can send the X1 after reset this evening. Let me know if you are interested.
 
I got the Ford GT LM race car with 0 miles for your pesc judd in the open slot.
 
Thank you! 👍
 
All 4 slots are open now!
 
I would like the Mazda Falken.

What would you want for it?
 
How about a rally car gift ticket?
 
I'll trade my Ford GT Test Car (Fully Upgraded)
for the Mazda 787B Race Car
 
I'll trade my Ford GT Test Car (Fully Upgraded)
for the Mazda 787B Race Car

Only looking for cars from UCD, I can buy that one anytime.
Do you have anything else to offer?
 
Can't trade from my garage that slot is booked for more than a week still.
 
Actually I just traded the ticket for the car from another thread. I'll look and see if you have anything else I need.

Ah.. I see something in the bottom slot. Is this one off limits or just closed for the night ?

I would like the RENAULT LUTECIA RENAULT SPORT TROPHY RACE CAR `00

I could make an opening tomorrow night for a trade for that one. Or if you want to trade tonight I have a few tickets and a few cars left in my open slot.

If not that is ok too let me know.

btw I have left for tonight a Classic Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car, and Nascar Gift Tickets, Also have 1987, 1989, 1994, 2005 and 2010 Birthday ticket,

I have a CLK GTR with 0 miles, a Skyline Midnight Purple III used, a modded Opel Astra and a modded Woodone Supra.

Would trade any of these tonight for the Renault above.

Tomorrow night I will have several 0 mile X1s avialable as well, that slot has been used for the night.
 
Last edited:
I got the Ford GT LM race car with 0 miles for your pescoralo judd, if your interested.
 
Actually I just traded the ticket for the car from another thread. I'll look and see if you have anything else I need.

Ah.. I see something in the bottom slot. Is this one off limits or just closed for the night ?

I would like the RENAULT LUTECIA RENAULT SPORT TROPHY RACE CAR `00

I could make an opening tomorrow night for a trade for that one. Or if you want to trade tonight I have a few tickets and a few cars left in my open slot.

If not that is ok too let me know.

btw I have left for tonight a Classic Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car, and Nascar Gift Tickets, Also have 1987, 1989, 1994, 2005 and 2010 Birthday ticket,

I have a CLK GTR with 0 miles, a Skyline Midnight Purple III used, a modded Opel Astra and a modded Woodone Supra.

Would trade any of these tonight for the Renault above.

Tomorrow night I will have several 0 mile X1s avialable as well, that slot has been used for the night.

Just closed for tonight, open again tommorow at 12:00 GMT london time.

I got the Ford GT LM race car with 0 miles for your pescoralo judd, if your interested.

Allready have that car .
 
Update: New cars added.
 
Only looking for cars from UCD, I can buy that one anytime.
Do you have anything else to offer?
I'll check in the morning going to bed. If I find something in the UCD then i'll post it up before buying it. Also i'll add a pic.
 
I'll check in the morning going to bed. If I find something in the UCD then i'll post it up before buying it. Also i'll add a pic.

Ok , speak to you tommorow then.
 
Ok , speak to you tommorow then.

I have a Jaguar XJ220 '92 and a RUF CTR2 '96 in UCD. I'll wait for a response before doing any more races. (I cant seem to find where to add images).
 
Back again to trade.
Slot 1 & 2 open!
 
Gloss black x1 (0 miles for your F10 from slot 1?
 
Thanks for the trade. +1
 
Online now, and ready to imediate trades only!
 
i'm looking for any x1, anything you want thats not listed?
 
Update:Closing trading in 1 hour , be fast!
 
Got:

Lancer evolution superrally car 03
Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car
Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85
Lancia Stratos 73
Trial Celica SS-11 (ZZ7231) 03
Lancia Stratos Rally Car 1977
Pajero rallyraid car 89

Let me know if interested
 
Got:

Lancer evolution superrally car 03
Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car
Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85
Lancia Stratos 73
Trial Celica SS-11 (ZZ7231) 03
Lancia Stratos Rally Car 1977
Pajero rallyraid car 89

Let me know if interested

May be interested in your 240rs and pajero rally .
What your looking for?
 
Back