Its official, NA Release = Feb 22nd

• Thread starter ModeflipX18
  • 2,124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears as if, at least in my limited skimming of the 1000 posts that happened in the 8 hours I was at work... that only EB, of all places, got it in stock. Target, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA... None of these places in my area have it, except EB.

for all poeple in the san diego area!!

Fry's electronics just got there shipment in. Many gt4's left, I saw about 100 when i got mine, maybe 10 people waiting. so 90 left as of 15 min ago.

later, time to play some games!

PunkRock
Everyone should avoid Wal-Mart like the pest. At first the clerk had no clue what I was talking about, then he wanted to sell me a copy of GT3 (I kid you not).

I'll be checking out EB tomorrow, instead.

and that's why they are working at wal-mart

Well I have just 1 question how come eastern canada has ****loads of the game and we westerners have to wait til tomorrow possibly thursday????

thats as retarded as it gets

EB games here in monterey had them at 6:00 exactly woo hoo! I was so excited I picked up a DFP just because and it makes my driving force wheel seem like a cheap toy.Well let the maddness begin I see many late nights ahead :)

Don't know. I'm in the same boat as you, though. I think Sony chose an area to screw over with short supplies, and we drew the short straw. That bugs me, especially when you see pictures of stores shelves from the east with loads of copies.

This flat out sucks:( And all because Sony are so friggin' anal about stores selling the game early. Why do they care? They still get their money, and the customer actually gets what they want. Instead, we wind up with a lot of us not getting the game on release day.

Last time I ever pursue a game on release day. This is a joke.

I6-4-eva
POW! IN JOO GRILL! YEAH SNIFF THAT GT4 GOODNESS!

nobody should have any problems getting GT4 in Sactown. yes i drove all the way home like that.

Hehe, nice. 👍

I'll probably stick mine up my ass on the way home from the store.

Well folks, I finally got my copy tonight after waiting in line for an hour and fifteen minutes. This thread was lots of fun today, I couldn't peel myself away from the computer until I had to go to work. Thanks for everyone contributing game info!

For what it's worth to my fellow Edmontonians, I heard from a friend of mine in Calgary that he got the game today. Since I believe Calgary is the main hub through which couriers come (I could be wrong, though) that would make sense. Calgary 22nd, Edmonton 23rd. Maybe I'm just being stupidly hopeful.

I posted a thread with pics of Garage Car Battle.

But until a forum mod unlocks it, check these out...

Attachments

• 02_select_type.jpg
    02_select_type.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 06_2p.jpg
    06_2p.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 05_select_tyres.jpg
    05_select_tyres.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 20
im quite upset right now, the shipment to my local GS didnt arrive till like 9-10pm, and my dad on his way home from work stopped by at like 6:45pm WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD COME IN, and it wasnt there, so i gotta wait till tomorrow (beats waiting till march 9th anyhow so im still happy) UGH UGH UGH! another long day to wait :crazy: :ill: :crazy:

Ahh that sucks atleast I knew I wasn't getting mine till tomorrow but to actually think you are getting it today and then not to get it :yuck:

trw
im quite upset right now, the shipment to my local GS didnt arrive till like 9-10pm, and my dad on his way home from work stopped by at like 6:45pm WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD COME IN, and it wasnt there, so i gotta wait till tomorrow (beats waiting till march 9th anyhow so im still happy) UGH UGH UGH! another long day to wait :crazy: :ill: :crazy:

Crap!! One thing that got removed from Japan version is the narraration about your car in the GT mode's practice mode. Was really looking forward to hearing this in English. Inexusable.

Well, I'm picking up the game first thing in the morning, and since I'm probably not going to bother turning on my computer tomorrow (too busy GTing), I'll say toodles. :)

Can't stay awake... did all nighter... tired.. must stay up... must drive amazing sounding '05 Viper SRT/10 in black... !!!

OK, now that it has been released North America, (unless you work at Walmart) this thread is now closed.

Der Alta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back