Its official, NA Release = Feb 22nd

• Thread starter ModeflipX18
  • 2,124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
9000RPM
In Canada the vendors were shipped GT4 on 22nd but it doesn't go on sale until 24th.

But that's garbage since a lot of Canadians HAVE the game.

I've been screwed around like you wouldn't believe today. This is the last time I EVER attempt to get a game on release day. Was going to do the same with MLB 2K5 next week, but I'm not bothering now. This entire day has been a joke, made only marginally bearable by this thread. I have wasted so much time today, made so many pointless phone calls to ultimately wind up exactly where I started early this morning. Laying in bed, feeling like I died over night and someone forgot to tell me.

Sony 1 - 0 Western Canada

news for san diego peps:

frys says they will have it in about 30 min. thats about 5:30pm local, and they will have more than enough for everyone...i hope so, i can't get there till about 6:30

also a local game crazy say the will have about 10-20 more than the preorders that will "be in any minute"

i have hope that i will get it tonight.

shipment arrives at the airport at 7 30....gets into my hands about 8 30....this eb says there wont be that many copies....but im on VIP list woo!

Well I just went to two Wal-marts, no luck. I went to EB games, didn't pre-order so they coudn't sell me one. Called Wal-mart, guy says they were sold out and they don't know when more will get in, but they get game deliveries everyday. If they don't have it tomorrorw I'll just order it express delivery from Wal-mart.com, that way I'll have it by Thursday. :yuck: Oh, and yes I'm pretty ticked off right now.

Ryosuke_Gumna
Where in Montreal can i buy GT4? Because Futureshop doesn't have... But how much cost GT4 in EbGames in Montreal?

I didn't even check the price at all.. but there's only three EB Games that have it near Montreal, at Fairview, St-Bruno and either Laval or Rosemere. I bought mine at Fairview :dopey:

I just called GS where I had preordered the game in Seattle and they said that they will have the game tomorrow when they open. I asked if you had preordered if you can pick up the game tonight and they said the street date is not until tomorrow. Great job of answering my question. Anyone on the west coast able to pick up a copy today?

Alright well, the Woodland EB apparently does indeed have it in (they originally told me the 23rd which is why I didn't reserve it there in the first place), so i'll be on my way, they close at 9, hopefully I make it in time :)

well, the eb I called said they had some for non-reserves, so it depends on the location. It's the only store around here with it.

TetsuoSTI
hey i havent reserved the game , but do you think they'll have any for non reserved people? today? or tommorow?
When the store gets the games, they set aside the reserved ones, that way those people who payed the $5 reservation fee will be guaranteed a game. The remaining GT4 games are put out on the shelves for non-reservers...that is IF they make it to the shelves.

hgplayer1
looks like I wont get mine until tomorrow.

Jedi are you gonna look around tonight at all? Im too tired to go running all over town.

Don't have much choice.. GS has my fifty bucks already. So I wait until tomorrow. They did say the games are on their way to the store, they'll just be closed by the time it gets there. So first thing tomorrow. :indiff: :( :banghead:

Well, I just received an automated phone call from Babbages where I preordered the game, and it said that they will have it tomorrow morning. I sure was hoping for tonight, but oh well! BTW, I am in Portland, OR...
Doug

dsmithpdx
Well, I just received an automated phone call from Babbages where I preordered the game, and it said that they will have it tomorrow morning. I sure was hoping for tonight, but oh well! BTW, I am in Portland, OR...
Doug
Try Game Crazy. They are supposed to be getting it tonight between 8 and 9. I am in Hillsboro, OR.

My story is like this

Me to sony retard

Me: Hi I was just wondering when will you be receiving Gran turismo 4
Him: It comes out march sometime
Me: The release date is today
Him: Um no its march 22................... oh wait that was a 2 not a 3 yeah its today
me: you have no clue at all do you?
him: no.

I hate living in Edmonton Alberta Canada the only game i got on release day was GRand theft auto san andreas.

Any other edmontonions here?

I'm getting mine tomorrow around 11 a.m. at EB inside the Washington Square(Tigard, OR).

Saber123
My story is like this

Me to sony retard

Me: Hi I was just wondering when will you be receiving Gran turismo 4
Him: It comes out march sometime
Me: The release date is today
Him: Um no its march 22................... oh wait that was a 2 not a 3 yeah its today
me: you have no clue at all do you?
him: no.

I hate living in Edmonton Alberta Canada the only game i got on release day was GRand theft auto san andreas.

Any other edmontonions here?

LOL! Yes, I'm in Edmonton. I called one of the Sony Stores in WEM and got "I have no idea" in regards to the release date. Insane isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back