Its official, NA Release = Feb 22nd

• Thread starter ModeflipX18
  • 2,124 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
bighap
Try Game Crazy. They are supposed to be getting it tonight between 8 and 9. I am in Hillsboro, OR.

Yeah, both the Game Stops and Game Crazies in the Portland area will have it between 8 and 9. I'll be at the Beaverton Game Crazy at 8:00!

Read in one thread on here that Music World at WEM will have it for sure tomorrow. Compu-Smart were expecting it today, but didn't get it. Will call before they close, though, since it's a two hour trip for me so if they have it, I can set out at 8am.

BTW, Compu-Smart have it listed at $54.95.

I agree. BS. Especially when eastern Canada seems to be overflowing with them.

Jedi2016
Don't have much choice.. GS has my fifty bucks already. So I wait until tomorrow. They did say the games are on their way to the store, they'll just be closed by the time it gets there. So first thing tomorrow. :indiff: :( :banghead:

Well I gotta go to wal mart for something anyways so Im gonna look there but after that Im just waiting until tomorrow.

Bighap, thanks for the tip! I live in Aloha. :) Update: I just called Babbages at Washington Square, and the guy who I spoke to was very helpful (a manager presumably). He said that there is a very good chance that they will be getting it tonight at about 8:30 or 8:45, and that I can call later to find out for sure. Of course they close at 9:00, so it might be close. ;)

Doug

This surprises you? We have no GT4 to play:)

I don't want to drag my ass to WEM, especially when I have a Zellers two minutes from my door. However, i'll be happy to take a 3 hour round trip just to get this damn thing.

dsmithpdx
Bighap, thanks for the tip! I live in Aloha. :) Update: I just called Babbages at Washington Square, and the guy who I spoke to was very helpful (a manager presumably). He said that there is a very good chance that they will be getting it tonight at about 8:30 or 8:45, and that I can call later to find out for sure. Of course they close at 9:00, so it might be close. ;)

Doug
Hey go to the Game Crazy on TV Highway. I'll see ya there. :) I'll be there at 8 until I get the game or when they close at 9.

Bonedwarf
This surprises you? We have no GT4 to play:)

I don't want to drag my ass to WEM, especially when I have a Zellers two minutes from my door. However, i'll be happy to take a 3 hour round trip just to get this damn thing.

let me join the club, gamestop told me tomorrow, but i have school tomorrow, y do i have to be in the only school district in NY to have school

I'm "lucky". I'm out sick long term due to a chronic back problem. No work, no school. Of course, buying GT4 will downright bankrupt me, but hey, it's not like I need to eat. So long as my wife and son get to eat, that's fine:)

POW! IN JOO GRILL! YEAH SNIFF THAT GT4 GOODNESS!

powgt40zj.jpg

nobody should have any problems getting GT4 in Sactown. yes i drove all the way home like that.

Sears Point (aka Infineon Raceway) is frikkin sweet. It is run for a full lap in one of the B licence tests I just finished. Wicked elevation changes and lots of blind corners & off camber turns. Awesome.👍

I drove all over town looking for GT4, and there isnt a single store in Grand Rapids that had it, even in the back room. They guys at Best Buy said tomorow, the 23rd, at best, and Circuit City didnt have a clue....

...Im pissed!

I got it today!! :dopey:
I'm so overjoyed it's hard to believe.... a GT4 in my pS2!!! :) 👍
This has got to be the most anticipated game ever... for me! Oh, I'm all jittery. Best game ever! :dopey:
PAL and Feb. 23 guys ------ HA! :yuck: :sly:

Houston Galleria GameStop got 40+ copies @ 8:05pm. Just picked up 2 copies. They were surprised more people weren't there and hoped we'd buy more. :eek:

I hope everyone in Houston who wants it can pick it up at 10:01am at the Galleria.

Forget Wal-Mart. We tried that train last night.

Man, if I have to look at one more GT4 box I am going to flip out.... well j/k. But I am really mad. I guess I will cry myself to sleep tonight and dream about GT4. Damn classes tomorrow. I need 200 buck too. I am screwed.

feldon23
Forget Wal-Mart. We tried that train last night.

Everyone should avoid Wal-Mart like the pest. At first the clerk had no clue what I was talking about, then he wanted to sell me a copy of GT3 (I kid you not).

I'll be checking out EB tomorrow, instead.

Got my copy at 7:00 pm at the GameCrazy (the little Video Game store attached to Hollywood Video Stores).

Now I remember how much I sucked at GT3.......GT4 seems harder, hence I suck more, LOL!

Gamestop in El Monte, CA just got them at 8pm pst they had 10 boxes and only about 30 people waiting for it im sure there will be a few if you call.

The Game Crazy that told me they would be getting GT4 in at about 9:00 tonight now is telling me.... toooommmoorrrowwww :grumpy: 👎

Ugh this sucks, i have to wait... another night. I was so ready to stay up til 3am playing...

Sony well and truly messed this up. I went through a load of crap today to ultimately wind up where I am now. Sitting, feeling crappy due to a cold, with no GT4.

Will be up early tomorrow to start harassing retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back