IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,160 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
European Le Mans Series, the classes will be LMP1 & LMP2.

Mentiras amigo! (Translate=Lies mate! :lol:) It's awesome backwards!

What about gt?
 
smuffyatfcp
What about gt?

Might not even do two classes now, just not enough room for a competitive tite fight.
 
I was thinking 6 LMP and 6 GT (won’t be effected by the bug). If it is multi class make the entries even for more of a title race. Might even be harder, LMP negotiating the GT class
 
smuffyatfcp
I was thinking 6 LMP and 6 GT (won’t be effected by the bug). If it is multi class make the entries even for more of a title race. Might even be harder, LMP negotiating the GT class

Problem is you're always gonna have guys that can't make every night, bringing numbers down further, therefore the LMP Challenge idea seems good if I limit it to 12 guys. I'll do the Grand-Am multi class series in the near future though 👍
 
The ALMS series I'm in is LMP1 and 2, and GT, but that's 9 EST so like 2am for you :lol:
 
If anyone here is up some open wheel racing, join this room. Matty is already in.


1472 6118 4130 9223 0000
 
It's not really open wheel racing as there isn't chaos from contact in GT5. :(
 
You guys alive? :lol:

Anybody that can't make it tomorrow needs to let me know ASAP 👍
 
Yep, we're alive. I'm expecting a few cautions this week. I'm about 3/4 of a second off my pace from practicing in early january though.
 
I am good mate, same spot as last time 👍

So-
I come out and call safety, close the pits immediatley, this is considered lap 1.
Lap 2 starts I then open the pits. I wave around any cars in between me and the leader.
Lap 3 starts and I go in at the end of this lap.
Speed under caution and for pace car is 70mph

?
 
I am good mate, same spot as last time 👍

So-
I come out and call safety, close the pits immediatley, this is considered lap 1.
Lap 2 starts I then open the pits. I wave around any cars in between me and the leader.
Lap 3 starts and I go in at the end of this lap.
Speed under caution and for pace car is 70mph

?

All correct mate 👍
 
:scared: Just remembered I need to practice Tokyo!
 
:scared: Just remembered I need to practice Tokyo!

I've hardly done any, had a ridiculously busy week. Will have to put some laps in when I get home tomorrow night.
 
Woo hoo, I got it right :lol:
 
tony kart has joined us as a reserve driver for Penske Racing. Remember that only the top two points scorers for each team will score constructors points even if you have 3 guys on track.
 
Joe better watch out, Tony practices 19 hours a day :D
 
Joe better watch out, Tony practices 19 hours a day :D

I've been told this numerous times, I was reluctant to 'accept his application' :sly:

Then I remembered it doesn't affect me as I never win on the road anyway :lol:

*Note to self, more oval races next season!*
 
Welcome to Team Penske Tony 👍
 
Good thing he's a reserve for our team then. :D

In 100% completely unrelated news, Team Penske's new training regime will be 21 hours per day.
 
:lol: see you all tomorrow.
 
Good thing he's a reserve for our team then. :D

In 100% completely unrelated news, Team Penske's new training regime will be 21 hours per day.

Mine is 21 minutes per week :dopey:
 
[QUOTE="]*Note to self, more oval races next season!*[/QUOTE]

Why not now?
 
Thanks guys i come today evening for testing say me when you guys are online.
What for times you drive in Tokyo??
 
I think I'll have a real good race as long as I keep my nose clean in "Shuto-ko" 👍
 
Thanks guys i come today evening for testing say me when you guys are online.
What for times you drive in Tokyo??

I'll keep the laptimes private since you're in the same team as me, so I'll PM them in a couple of minutes.

Everyone: feel free to take over my lounge again for practicing before the race, last time there were 6 of us in there until Tom opened his for the race. The same happened for saturday's NASCAR race too.
 
Cause' I'm not going to change anything else this season Cowboys. See you all tonight guys 👍
 
It is Tokyo this week isn't it? What sort of time are people getting on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back