IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,160 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm raging after one lap on this track, I can't turn in without spinning if I'm braking.
 
Next season I'm thinking 2x Indy, 2x Daytona and a 10-11 race calendar.

Anyway, room will be up in about an hour. Make sure your car is set up correctly 👍
 
A return of the (Fixed) SSRX?
 
TomMcD
Possibly, I'm not keen though.

I say no anyway. Cautions are too awkward and any slight mistake is race over.
 
Must have SSRX in and not use what happened last week as a reason not to. It's too good a track for these cars, just needs to be managed a little better.
 
Knelly
Must have SSRX in and not use what happened last week as a reason not to. It's too good a track for these cars, just needs to be managed a little better.

Yes and no, your right but I'm biased against it just cause I don't like it. Only reason I'll eventually buy it is cause I want the speed test.
 
Must have SSRX in and not use what happened last week as a reason not to. It's too good a track for these cars, just needs to be managed a little better.

I kind of disagree, it's not really racing at all as we don't have bump drafting, it's just trying to avoid an accident for an hour and then barging your way through the pack in the last 500 yards of the race.

I'd much prefer races on the 'proper' ovals to be honest, I may even test the cars out on the Southern 500 oval being used for the Sprint Cup.
 
Cowboys965
Could be daytime with light damage.

Possibly, not really thinking about it too much right now, plenty of time for that after the season has ended.
 
Smuffy, Y NO SEND ME TUNE?!
 
Might be 5-10 minutes late as i've left it till now to download the patch. Since when did a 79mb update take half an hour?
 
Sorry I can't be there to photograph, my school's Valentine's Dance is tonight and I'm going
 
Damn, forgot to save the replay. Can someone check the tyres me and knelly used at the start of the race?

We should be able to make it work properly next time knelly.
 
I feel I'll be heavily penalised, and in fairness I deserve to be.. My minds just all over the place tonight.. :confused:
 
Yep, we started on mediums Joe :confused:
 
mattymc96
I feel I'll be heavily penalised, and in fairness I deserve to be.. My minds just all over the place tonight.. :confused:

Don't blame yourself it was chaos for everybody.

And a leader who says no to the safety car because he's leading... :sly:
 
Don't blame yourself it was chaos for everybody.

And a leader who says no to the safety car because he's leading... :sly:

To be fair I checked it and it was borderline, Matty crashed then you flew into him so it wasn't really a two car incident...but it was :dunce:

I've done a bit of checking the replay but I won't finish it until tomorrow. If you want me to check any incidents please PM me and I'll check them out 👍
 
Knelt what happened in T1? :odd:
 
Knelt what happened in T1? :odd:

Smuffy slowed, you slowed behind smuffy, Knelly didn't have time to react. Just a racing incident, nobody was at fault.
 
TomMcD
To be fair I checked it and it was borderline, Matty crashed then you flew into him so it wasn't really a two car incident...but it was :dunce:

I've done a bit of checking the replay but I won't finish it until tomorrow. If you want me to check any incidents please PM me and I'll check them out 👍

In fairness it should have been a safety car, I spun he hit me and then I kinda pinned him up against the wall, and we sort of stopped..

And there was two cars, don't see why it shouldn't have been a safety car but ah well.

Oh and I figured out why I was so laggy, my mom was on YouTube for the entire race..
 
In fairness it should have been a safety car, I spun he hit me and then I kinda pinned him up against the wall, and we sort of stopped..

And there was two cars, don't see why it shouldn't have been a safety car but ah well.

Oh and I figured out why I was so laggy, my mom was on YouTube for the entire race..

It wasn't called because it looked as if you two had come together while racing for position on the mini-map and one of you had got away quickly without spinning. this wasn't the case but we couldn't have known that to be honest.
 
TomMcD
It wasn't called because it looked as if you two had come together while racing for position on the mini-map and one of you had got away quickly without spinning. this wasn't the case but we couldn't have known that to be honest.

Cowboys asked for a caution. Could have been more colourful with his description though. Anyway probably for the best it wasn't called cause my lag was horrendous.
 
I'm sorry if it seemed to be the wrong decision.

Anyway, remember to PM me with any issues you have regarding the race ASAP. The points are looking pretty damn close apart from Joe running away with it :grumpy:

I'm kicking myself after that though, grrr.
 
I still don't know how I managed that 1:19.5xx pole lap. The best I'd done previously in practice was a 1:20.1xx.
 
I still don't know how I got a 1.23.xxx the best I'd done in practice was a 1.23.xxx.
 
I set a 1:21.5ish in race and that was my best.
 
Cowboys965
I still don't know how I got a 1.23.xxx the best I'd done in practice was a 1.23.xxx.

Huh?

And I hit a 1:22.0 I think.. But was lapping at 1:24 through out the race.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back