IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,152 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verry sad i have thought that we drive normal layout and not this,
Never have drive this,
Then i have see that almost all have drive without aids.
I have try this not possible everey corner i spin.
I have see how agressiv the front drivers have drive without aids.
My setup is almost stock only ride height both 5/5 i have now new i hope it help that i can drive without aids fast,
The car feel much bether without aids only when i go on the thurtle its not possible to drive fast with that.
 
mattymc96
Huh?

And I hit a 1:22.0 I think.. But was lapping at 1:24 through out the race.

I was mimicking Joe.
 
Cowboys965
I was mimicking Joe.

Oh right sorry.. It's late here. I'll put it down to that. :dopey:
 
So i'm under the impression nobody has any incidents to report?

I'm only looking at Knelly spinning me and Matty's spin at the moment. Although there is pretty much nothing Matty could have done to get out of the way, hardly his fault.

EDIT: Did anybody other than me and Knelly save the replay? As I would like a second, unbiased opinion on the incident involving us if possible 👍
 
TomMcD
So i'm under the impression nobody has any incidents to report?

I'm only looking at Knelly spinning me and Matty's spin at the moment. Although there is pretty much nothing Matty could have done to get out of the way, hardly his fault.

EDIT: Did anybody other than me and Knelly save the replay? As I would like a second, unbiased opinion on the incident involving us if possible 👍

I think I did. 👍
 
I think I did. 👍

Will you take a look for me mate? Can't remember the lap but it must have been just past 20, I'd just come out of the pits and Knelly was coming down the straight, it happened at the first corner.
 
TomMcD
Will you take a look for me mate? Can't remember the lap but it must have been just past 20, I'd just come out of the pits and Knelly was coming down the straight, it happened at the first corner.

Okay no bother.
 
Tom, am I allowed to put my opinion forward on here?
 
Turns out I didn't save it Tom..👎
 
That's ok, you know my views on it. No need to repeat myself 👍
 
That's ok, you know my views on it. No need to repeat myself 👍

I'm just going to PM you with what I'm gonna do and how I see it 👍

It was actually pretty clean last night, I think the only two incidents were ours, Turn 1 and Cowboys/Matty. No more complaints?
 
TomMcD
I'm just going to PM you with what I'm gonna do and how I see it 👍

It was actually pretty clean last night, I think the only two incidents were ours, Turn 1 and Cowboys/Matty. No more complaints?

Well then I raced cleaner then I thought :dopey:
 
The same thing happened at HSR to me with Mustard lol
 
I've got a video of mine and Knelly's crash but it's on a webcam as my camera is broken :grumpy: This means the quality is rubbish and the camera is flipped, so the first turn looks like a left hander. But that's not too important, I just want your views on the actual incident.

Knelly is the grey car from behind, I'm the red in front. First the accident is shown from Knelly's perspective, then from mine; I want a second opinion on it since I'm involved in it.

http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/TomMcD/?action=view&current=Capture_20120211.mp4
 
TomMcD
I've got a video of mine and Knelly's crash but it's on a webcam as my camera is broken :grumpy: This means the quality is rubbish and the camera is flipped, so the first turn looks like a left hander. But that's not too important, I just want your views on the actual incident.

Knelly is the grey car from behind, I'm the red in front. First the accident is shown from Knelly's perspective, then from mine; I want a second opinion on it since I'm involved in it.

http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/TomMcD/?action=view&current=Capture_20120211.mp4

I think it was just misfortune. I think Knelly thought you went wide to let him through, and that you didn't know he was going to try the overtake.

And anyway Italy scored two try's :O
 
Yeah :lol: I just hope he has less GT5 mates than me!

15-6 now!
 
Hahahaha true, true :lol:
 
After deliberation between a few guys, no penalties are to be handed out. Just a public warning to Knelly to be slightly more patient while overtaking even if you are announcing all your intentions down the mic ;)

Tables up in 10 mins.

EDIT: Tables are up now, Joe leads from smuffy and then me. Field is very bunched up from 2-about 6/7.
 
Last edited:
Whoa nelly! Laguna Seca is tough as hell in these cars
 
The back end likes to slide out in the corkscrew entry and entering/exiting the last corner.
 
I like this track. Owned furi and a few other's with this car on comfort's when they were on racing softs :D
 
Hey guys. Sorry I've been absent as of recent, I've been putting a lot of effort into my Formula D championship since its the only series I can run ATM.

Not this week, but the next two weeks i don't work on Fridays so i will be at those two events competing.
 
LVracerGT
Hey guys. Sorry I've been absent as of recent, I've been putting a lot of effort into my Formula D championship since its the only series I can run ATM.

Not this week, but the next two weeks i don't work on Fridays so i will be at those two events competing.

Awesome news mate, that's the two created tracks then 👍
 
You guys may have heard about the changes to IndyCar in 2012 announced the other night, here's an article from SPEED about it.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-barfield-changing-the-status-quo/

Long story short, we'll be trying to replicate these changes next time around, so S2 of IndyCar is likely to feature:

-Formation lap on road/street courses, self gridding and a standing start.
-Heat races for qualifying at ovals
-Single file oval restarts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back