IZOD IndyCar Series | Champions - JoeOfTheFire & Team Penske

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 1,454 comments
  • 61,093 views

Where should we go for Round 7?


  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
We're saved, Rich is doing pace car duties.

Room is open!

En route 👍
 
Sickened... All I can say..

Stuff always stops me from having a good race here..

EDIT: Results?
 
Last edited:
Sickened... All I can say..

Stuff always stops me from having a good race here..

EDIT: Results?

PM'ed you them, unlucky mate; should be better next week 👍
 
TomMcD
PM'ed you them, unlucky mate; should be better next week 👍

My cousin came and went in YouTube which was why I lagged.. 👎

Me + Oval's = Big Chance at podium.

Life + GT5 oval race = incompatible..
 
My cousin came and went in YouTube which was why I lagged.. 👎

Me + Oval's = Big Chance at podium.

Life + GT5 oval race = incompatible..

There's still Daytona, chin up 👍
 
TomMcD
There's still Daytona, chin up 👍

Wait for it, something will happen yet..
 
Sorry I couldn’t make the race. The internet failed and couldn’t sign in to PSN or go on the web, hence why no post.
Any way congrats Cowboys on the win!
 
smuffyatfcp
Sorry I couldn’t make the race. The internet failed and couldn’t sign in to PSN or go on the web, hence why no post.
Any way congrats Cowboys on the win!

I think I passed you in the standings. ;)

But Joe is the next obstacle...
 
Last edited:
I'll count the laps later 👍

EDIT: I sweeped the bonus points with pole and laps led.
 
Last edited:
TomMcD
I'll count the laps later 👍

EDIT: I sweeped the bonus points with pole and laps led.

Wouldn't of if I had a urging to say about it.. :(
 
My pole lap was a flyer regardless, 40.109 wasn't it? :O

Yes it was. My 2nd place time was 40.132, but I was getting faster times when I was running by myself trying to catch up to Cowboys and get his draft before the end. (I know I did a 40.124 and a 40.125 but don't know if I did anything quicker by myself)
 
Yes it was. My 2nd place time was 40.132, but I was getting faster times when I was running by myself trying to catch up to Cowboys and get his draft before the end. (I know I did a 40.124 and a 40.125 but don't know if I did anything quicker by myself)

I'd made up about a second on the lead in 3 laps but I didn't have enough time to catch you. Another lap and you could have taken the win easily.
 
I'd made up about a second on the lead in 3 laps but I didn't have enough time to catch you. Another lap and you could have taken the win easily.

Another hundred metres would have probably been enough. :)
 
TomMcD
My pole lap was a flyer regardless, 40.109 wasn't it? :O

Meant to say 'anything' not 'urging', but anyway, is there a unluckiest driver award it's between me you and smuffy atm..
 
We have have our version of The Sprints (our sprint cup awards).
 
Meant to say 'anything' not 'urging', but anyway, is there a unluckiest driver award it's between me you and smuffy atm..

Oh so you think you could have beaten .109? Pfttt...sure.

;)

Luck of the Irish doesn't seem to be on your side when it comes to GT5 mate.

EDIT: Yeah we can do that post season Joe 👍
 
DrifterJoe
We have have our version of The Sprints (our sprint cup awards).

Oh right, fair enough then :)

My little thing beside my application for unluckiest driver should be:

"Matty: Had many a unfortunate race including both Indy races where he either got a mixed message and waited where other's didn't or had to leave because of his dumb cousin using YouTube when he was online. And also had misfortune in races where he was very strong like Laguna Seca and the Toscana track, and this was only gone past 2/3 of the season, later on in the season..."
 
Heers mine.
Rammed in the back on at least 3 tracks causing heavy engine damage and therfore ending my race at least a lap down, and not having internet when the series goes to the track your strongest at. Not to mention i won the previous 2 races there.
 
smuffyatfcp
Heers mine.
Rammed in the back on at least 3 tracks causing heavy engine damage and therfore ending my race at least a lap down, and not having internet when the series goes to the track your strongest at. Not to mention i won the previous 2 races there.

Seems stronger then mine.. :dopey:

I've never won a race or got a podium before this series, most improved (not in last series) driver? :nervous:
 
Seems stronger then mine.. :dopey:

I've never won a race or got a podium before this series, most improved (not in last series) driver? :nervous:

Last season wasn't really a season so we won't do that one.

EDIT: And yeah Joe I took it as that, it's a good idea.
 
Sprints stands for "Special Performances Recognised In NASCAR’s Top Series", so what do you think ours could be?
 
Corrupted save. Looks like I'll have the old car with less miles, not my Brickyard-winning one. :(
 
Sprints stands for "Special Performances Recognised In NASCAR’s Top Series", so what do you think ours could be?

Individual Noticeable Driver's (Year?) of Complete Award's for Recognition.

Would make I.N.D.Y.C.A.R. :D
 
Last edited:
International
Zone
Of
Denial?
 
Exceptional Performances in IndyCar? :lol:
 
Exceptional Performances in IndyCar? :lol:

I gotta good one edited in too my post, spells INDYCAR ;)

Like EPIC though ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back