SJHRACING Messages 128 Messages SJHRACING Mar 19, 2012 #1 Hi Guys Looking for 1 of these Jaguar S-Type R '02. Let me know what you want for it & ill see if i have it. Thanks Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
Hi Guys Looking for 1 of these Jaguar S-Type R '02. Let me know what you want for it & ill see if i have it. Thanks
cabezzz Messages 240 San Juan, PR Messages cabezzz_7 Mar 19, 2012 #2 I have 1 in red all stock you can have it for some matte/chrome chips,lmk
SJHRACING Messages 128 Messages SJHRACING Mar 19, 2012 #3 cabezzz I have 1 in red all stock you can have it for some matte/chrome chips,lmk Click to expand... Hi I will add you ASAP , what matte colour you after & what chrome ? Thanks
cabezzz I have 1 in red all stock you can have it for some matte/chrome chips,lmk Click to expand... Hi I will add you ASAP , what matte colour you after & what chrome ? Thanks
cabezzz Messages 240 San Juan, PR Messages cabezzz_7 Mar 19, 2012 #4 Silver chrome, and any mattes you have except black or brown .
SJHRACING Messages 128 Messages SJHRACING Mar 20, 2012 #5 cabezzz Silver chrome, and any mattes you have except black or brown . Click to expand... Hi Ok i have sent friend request & will send some paints asap. Thanks
cabezzz Silver chrome, and any mattes you have except black or brown . Click to expand... Hi Ok i have sent friend request & will send some paints asap. Thanks
cabezzz Messages 240 San Juan, PR Messages cabezzz_7 Mar 20, 2012 #6 Chips received, will send car tomorrow
SJHRACING Messages 128 Messages SJHRACING Mar 20, 2012 #7 cabezzz Chips received, will send car tomorrow Click to expand... Hi Thanks for your help & I hope you enjoy the paint . Cya
cabezzz Chips received, will send car tomorrow Click to expand... Hi Thanks for your help & I hope you enjoy the paint . Cya