Jaguar Will Let You Create Your Own Brand New C-Type

It seems that you're not able to choose one with the steering wheel on the correct side of the car.

Legenda:

Correct side = LHD

It seems that you're not able to choose one with the steering wheel on the correct side of the car.
It's a Jaguar! We don't want any of those "Johnny Foreigners" getting their hands on one. ;)

Oh wait! Jaguar isn't a British owned company anymore.

8 cars seems a strange amount to mark the 70 year anniversary. 24 might have been better to correspond with the Le Mans victory

It's a Jaguar! We don't want any of those "Johnny Foreigners" getting their hands on one. ;)

Oh wait! Jaguar isn't a British owned company anymore.

8 cars seems a strange amount to mark the 70 year anniversary. 24 might have been better to correspond with the Le Mans victory
I'm not Johnny. I'm Chris, nice to meet you. :lol:

I'm not Johnny. I'm Chris, nice to meet you.
Well that's OK then. I'll have a word with those nice people at Jaguar and get them to make you a LHD version. They'll have to finish @Famine's bronze one first of course because his order went in earlier. :)

They'll have to finish @Famine's bronze one first of course because his order went in earlier.
upload_2021-1-30_22-6-54.png

It looks like most have downloaded the image provided and uploaded it to GTP as an attachment. Just FYI, each combination has its own file name (only 576 possibilities), and the result of copying the file destination and posting as an image is one of higher resolution.

Edit: A possible drawback is the image may end up broken if Jaguar opts to disable the configurator and remove the image files, which won't be an issue for attachments. It should also be possible to save the image file provided at the destination and upload that; best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Back