Jaguar XFR '10 - Got one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 16 comments
  • 961 views

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,009
United States
United States
Anyone have one of these they are willing to part with? Stock preferred, mileage doesn't matter.
 
Is it premium or standard?
 
Sorry, dont have it
 
I have it in 0/0/0 at my alt and could put it on share.
 
I need one to keep and modify.
 
You know you can win it by doing the top gear kubelwaggen challenge?
Regards
 
I have one for trade. I believe it is in 0.0.0 condition (not sure, at work right now). Willing to trade for a Premium Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05. I can send on FEB 15 after reset.
 
You know you can win it by doing the top gear kubelwaggen challenge?
Regards

Hmm, already done that but don't have it in my garage. :confused:

I have one for trade. I believe it is in 0.0.0 condition (not sure, at work right now). Willing to trade for a Premium Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05. I can send on FEB 15 after reset.

If I can't win it again tonight, I'll let you know.
 
R1600Turbo
Hmm, already done that but don't have it in my garage. :confused:

If I can't win it again tonight, I'll let you know.

You goldend it?
 
Hello.

Did you manage to get the car?
If not send me a FR, to the following accounts, if you want to trade:
taz_man_uk
taz_man-uk2
I have a 0/0/0 on the second account and I can trade tomorrow.
I am looking for level ticket 3,4, or 6
Or any 0/0/0 standard car, you can check my signature for what I already have.

Regards
 
I could just send you mine for free considering I don't use it.
 
i am looking for jag also i can send u something in return
 
thx enduro love the car
 
Umm, guys:
8c3b274e.jpg


:lol:
 
hey i got what i wanted;)
 
Back