loftylyons46 Messages 248 Messages loftylyons46 Mar 22, 2012 #1 Name your car and I will see what I can do I also have paints an gear but not really interested in them so I have no idea what ive got .
Name your car and I will see what I can do I also have paints an gear but not really interested in them so I have no idea what ive got .
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Mar 22, 2012 #2 I have an XFR in 0/0/0 and i am interested in a shelby cobra wheelie car or a 1966 ticket
loftylyons46 Messages 248 Messages loftylyons46 Mar 22, 2012 #3 I have no tickets but have a premium shelby cobra
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Mar 22, 2012 #4 it's free, someone paid for you. 👍
loftylyons46 Messages 248 Messages loftylyons46 Mar 22, 2012 #5 loftylyons46 I have no tickets but have a premium shelby cobra Click to expand... And the standard AC Cobra
loftylyons46 I have no tickets but have a premium shelby cobra Click to expand... And the standard AC Cobra
loftylyons46 Messages 248 Messages loftylyons46 Mar 22, 2012 #6 Sorry someone paid for me I don't understand
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Mar 22, 2012 #7 If you Gold the Top Gear Special Event on advanced you'll get a free one!
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Mar 22, 2012 #8 loftylyons46 Sorry someone paid for me I don't understand Click to expand... someone gave me what i wanted "cobra wheelie car" and now the car is free for you to have. P.S i'm busy till next week so send me an FR saying you want XFR and i'll send it as soon as possible
loftylyons46 Sorry someone paid for me I don't understand Click to expand... someone gave me what i wanted "cobra wheelie car" and now the car is free for you to have. P.S i'm busy till next week so send me an FR saying you want XFR and i'll send it as soon as possible