Jaguar XJ220

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 4 comments
  • 530 views
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
Anybody have any idea how often this car comes up in the UCD? I have been after one for months and the only time i saw one i didnt haver the funds to buy it :( Anyone can feel free to send me one if it is under the million cut off :)
 
Road, or race version?

Road version around 500k, so tradeable.

Race version more like 2 mil, so you'll need a 2001 ticket if waiting for the UCD to stock it weighs too heavily.

I have both, so send me a FR if you want to test drive either. Both are bone stock.
 
No probs, but I may not be online again until tomorrow.

PS congrats on the GT collection. I wish I'd held on to mine if only for old time's sake. Old games have always gone on to new homes along with the old consoles.
 
the only consoles i dont have anymore is my Playstation or PS1. I keep the rest. I even have a, wait for it................ MATTEL version of the original n.e.s with the robot. Those were only around for about 9 months and that was the nine months before Nintendo was really known for its console as they had only just been released. I really should add GT5 to that sig.
 
Back