4th 1.190
5th 1.000
6th 0.882
FG to 3.650

Hey,

Tried your tune, which is quite nice.
It just breaks out too easy.
Altered the toe to make it less.
Don't know what to change more to fit my driving style.
If I don't break on the straight, it slides sideways. ( no, I'm no tuner)

Set my time to 1.10.696, with room to make a better time.

Cheers

Edit: Set back toe to +0.10 and set a new time 1.10.001 1.09.927 👍 (we're getting there)

Last edited:
I get it. My heart gave out in 2006 and I can barely go out and walk anywhere when the weather allows. And it's been -30C or so lately here and we've had a lot of snow. I can't walk through the snow as it tires me too easily and I'm not allowed to go out in extremes of temperature so basically I'm stuck inside pretty much all the time. If it weren't for my PC and PS3, to play games, sims, research, and watch my DVDs, I'd have almost no life at all! I have had GT6 running since about 9am this morning and it's now 7:25 PM. When my eyes get too tired or I'm too physically tired to use my wheel/concentrate on GT6, I'll probably put another game in that I can use the controller for and does not take as much concentration. (I been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for this lately.) Oh, and I also had to take a 45 minute nap just after lunch as I got too tired to function. I missed 2 days earlier last week due to my health taking a drop but normally my PS3 IS my "life", or at least lifeline. Nope, it's not "much of a life" as some would see it, but after coming this><close to literally dying a few years ago, I'm quite happy to just wake up each day and watch my daughters grow up and spend time with them and do this little bit I still can.

Kudos Mitch on making the best of your situation. I managed Bronze in this and might go back and try harder but to be honest I don't worry too much about Golds. Heehee. To be honest, it often tires me out to much to bother.
Hey mate...I am really sorry for your situation too.But exercises and activities is a way to make your heart stronger.Also don't ignore healthy diet.I don't think staying at home is the best for your health.As you said it's very cold now there so when the weather will be improved you should
start an everyday walking for example or whatever doctor suggested.Anyway i really hope all the best for you and your family!:gtpflag:

Hey mate...I am really sorry for your situation too.But exercises and activities is a way to make your heart stronger.Also don't ignore healthy diet.I don't think staying at home is the best for your health.As you said it's very cold now there so when the weather will be improved you should
start an everyday walking for example or whatever doctor suggested.Anyway i really hope all the best for you and your family!:gtpflag:

Oh I try what I can. :)

I might just give this run a try today. I did it originally with the car as is so never bothered with all this tweaking.

Hey,

Cheers

Edit: Set back toe to +0.10 and set a new time 1.10.001 1.09.927 👍 (we're getting there)

Do you mean that you have to brake in a straight line otherwise the back end will start to come around? That's a common feature of a lot of TT tunes because they are so heavily geared towards rotation. Braking only in a straightline is an obvious answer, but at a track like Rome that's not always possible. Some positive rear toe can help, a lower BB at the back can help as well.

Depending on the situation and how severe it is, you'll probably be fastest if you anticipate when the back end is going to want to come around attempt to control it with a small amount of throttle (yes even while decelerating) and/or begin to counter steer slightly before the back end comes around. That way you can keep the rotation ability of the car intact for the rest of the lap, while maintaining control in one or two tricky corners. 👍

Ok, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.....cannot continue any more....managed to drop my time to 1.11.092. I know there is another 3 or 4 tenths there, maybe more more, but it's time to move on. I bow to no man, save for The Lord Jesus, but I applaud all who use the ds3 and can get lower. My skills and time allowed don't allow me to do any better. So hats off to all pad users faster than me. Top 700 will be more than good enough for me :) @GTP_CargoRatt ....if I spent another 2 HOURS on this, my controller might go thru the TV.:lol:

:irked: hmmm... HTRs setup was actually a good 3 second slower than my previous one. Here's the one i used to get 1.8.700
Suspension
105/95
7.27/8.93
3/3
3/3
3/3
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.15
Brakes
5/6
Drivetrain
ballast weight 200kg
ballast position 50%

Buy weight reduction stage 3, window weight reduction and carbon bonnet. Also do not buy any aero parts whatsoever as it costs a lot of pp with hardly any gain. Also taking the stock rear wing off maybe beneficial when it comes to understeer.

Thanks for the tune crank, finally i found some time and spent 30 mins trying it. Improved by 4 tenths from my previous record now i did a 1.09.4xx and if i can put all the lap together i can get through the 1.08, i'm also a ds3 player.

I really want to see your replay so i can see where i can improve my time, i prefer seeing a replay of a ds3 user like me than some wheel user. So please try to improve your lap time and enter the top 10 ;)

Thanks for the tune crank, finally i found some time and spent 30 mins trying it. Improved by 4 tenths from my previous record now i did a 1.09.4xx and if i can put all the lap together i can get through the 1.08, i'm also a ds3 player.

I really want to see your replay so i can see where i can improve my time, i prefer seeing a replay of a ds3 user like me than some wheel user. So please try to improve your lap time and enter the top 10 ;)
well done mate, nice time you set there. With my setup atm i've put the rear suspension at around the 11.50 mark and dropped the ride height even more for that much needed oversteer, though i'm having to feather the throttle greatly when coming out of corners now but my times are coming down drastically that way.
And i'll try my best to get in the top 10 for you mate ;)

Hey,

Cheers

Yes, I always tune towards the lose side in TT events. I tune like I like my women, wild and lose. :lol: But yea, just follow what Johnnypenso has said and that should stabilize the car a bit more to your liking. Congrats on the improvement. 👍

well done mate, nice time you set there. With my setup atm i've put the rear suspension at around the 11.50 mark and dropped the ride height even more for that much needed oversteer, though i'm having to feather the throttle greatly when coming out of corners now but my times are coming down drastically that way.
And i'll try my best to get in the top 10 for you mate ;)

Ok i will try that when i have time, do you add also a spoiler or some aero parts? Thanks for the quick response.

down to a 1:11.1XX. 1:10.741

Tuned for a G27 Racing Wheel
Tuned for trailbraking and cornering speed
Abs 1
SRF (on or off)
Parts Installed:
Brakes:6/4(standard)
FC Suspension:
Ride Height 100/103
Spring Rate: 8.60/7.37
Dampers Comp:4/6
Dampers Ext:4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: -0.04/0.04

FC Transmission:
Final gear to 100%
Top speed to 186
1st: 3.837
2nd: 2.598
3rd: 1.904
4th: 1.463
5th: 1.154
6th: 0.958
Final gear to 3.307

Drivetrain:
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
FC Mech LSD:
15/38/10

No ballast.
Front Aero Type A
Weight Reduction stage 3
Engine Stage 1

560PP

Last edited:
Ok i will try that when i have time, do you add also a spoiler or some aero parts? Thanks for the quick response.
Yes i have front aero on and stock rear wing. I also changed the brakes to 5/5. Toe out to -0.05, toe in 0.20 and drivetrain torque to 5. See how that goes for you.

Put the car on a full diet added racing brakes F5 & R4 and touched nothing else at all......result 1.15.578 in 2 laps.

Not a hard one to get gold thanks for the 204k

1:08.867 for 42nd using Cargo_Ratt's wild and loose woman :rolleyes: Setup.

I still have nightmares about this track from the Ferrari seasonal in GT5 so I wasn't looking forward to trying this one. I'm happy enough with my lap to not want to come back for a second try, for some reason this track is tough on my arms.

Do you mean that you have to brake in a straight line otherwise the back end will start to come around? That's a common feature of a lot of TT tunes because they are so heavily geared towards rotation. Braking only in a straightline is an obvious answer, but at a track like Rome that's not always possible. Some positive rear toe can help, a lower BB at the back can help as well.

Depending on the situation and how severe it is, you'll probably be fastest if you anticipate when the back end is going to want to come around attempt to control it with a small amount of throttle (yes even while decelerating) and/or begin to counter steer slightly before the back end comes around. That way you can keep the rotation ability of the car intact for the rest of the lap, while maintaining control in one or two tricky corners. 👍

Hey,

Thanks for the reply! Yes that was my problem. But kinda solved it right after posting my message.
A positive rear toe and I highered the front BB (instead of 3-7 I went to 5-7) which is of course basicly the same 👍
I'll see what the throttle effect will do, normally I just countersteer and drift through the corner.
Just annoying that (while sliding) you realise you didn't set a good time hahah

Thanks again and cheers!

Yes, I always tune towards the lose side in TT events. I tune like I like my women, wild and lose. :lol: But yea, just follow what Johnnypenso has said and that should stabilize the car a bit more to your liking. Congrats on the improvement. 👍

Hey,

Yeah, everybody got their favorite settings (feel) of a car/women. For me, a bit more tight makes it more fun to drive.
But I need to practise more, as my set time is about 1 second to high!

Have a nice day, cheers!

at last! replaced the projector lamp (💡) and broke into the 08's, shaving almost 3 tenths from my previous "fade to black" time. Still not satisfied with the setup, I miss acceleration, maybe going to a heavier-high torque combo with a low final gear..:confused:
anyway Amo dropped to .820 doing some pretty crazy shifting there..:bowdown:

PS. nice to see Greek flags in the top 20:tup:

Just thought i'd show my 1.8.700 lap for DS3 users

Could you tell us what cam you use when lapping?
I used your original tune and found it the easiest to use, more -toe made me quicker but the cars a nightmare to control especially in the final sectors.

1:08.867 for 42nd using Cargo_Ratt's wild and loose woman :rolleyes: Setup.

I still have nightmares about this track from the Ferrari seasonal in GT5 so I wasn't looking forward to trying this one. I'm happy enough with my lap to not want to come back for a second try, for some reason this track is tough on my arms.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you...its just guy talk as I'm not used to having a female here amongst us. Congrats on your run. 👍

Could you tell us what cam you use when lapping?
I used your original tune and found it the easiest to use, more -toe made me quicker but the cars a nightmare to control especially in the final sectors.
I always use the bonnet view and nothing else. And i'm in the same boat as you mate when it comes to the last sector. Seems to handle like a snake on them last 3 corners so i just rely on luck really to get a decent pace going through there.

I always use the bonnet view and nothing else. And i'm in the same boat as you mate when it comes to the last sector. Seems to handle like a snake on them last 3 corners so i just rely on luck really to get a decent pace going through there.

I'm using cockpit cam, very impressed the way you can hug those finals chicanes using bonnet cam, would have thought chase cam would be the easiest but its something I vowed never to use playing GT....

I tried lloydz -25 -15 toe WITH full ballast at the rear and was on for a 08 lap after lap only to loose it on the final few corners, very frustrating.

at last! replaced the projector lamp (💡) and broke into the 08's, shaving almost 3 tenths from my previous "fade to black" time. Still not satisfied with the setup, I miss acceleration, maybe going to a heavier-high torque combo with a low final gear..:confused:
anyway Amo dropped to .820 doing some pretty crazy shifting there..:bowdown:

PS. nice to see Greek flags in the top 20:tup:
I have to race the TT from Tuesday.Can you inform me about Greeks positions;;;

I'm using cockpit cam, very impressed the way you can hug those finals chicanes using bonnet cam, would have thought chase cam would be the easiest but its something I vowed never to use playing GT....

I tried lloydz -25 -15 toe WITH full ballast at the rear and was on for a 08 lap after lap only to loose it on the final few corners, very frustrating.
Wow! You use cockpit view and almost got in the 08s, now thats impressive! I cant seem to hit the apex of corners using that view. I would try out the normal view because i can see braking points better but that cobbled road makes the screen shake violently lol.

Wow! You use cockpit view and almost got in the 08s, now thats impressive! I cant seem to hit the apex of corners using that view. I would try out the normal view because i can see braking points better but that cobbled road makes the screen shake violently lol.

Yea, a month or so ago GTP_Sarkazmo inspired me to run without any assists (do for career etc) and I thought I'd go the extra step and run with cockpit cam without any hud. probably is costing me time (especially on narrow street tracks) but I'm too pigheaded to convert back. gt is more about the experience/realism than the LB position.

Well i beat my head to the wall for 2 days trying to tune and gave up untill i tried the tunes here found that @LLOYDZELITE69 worked best and with his approval I am sharing the tweaked version I made of his tune.
This tune is adapted from the tune provided by LLOYDZELITE69 You can find his tune posted here
You can find mine here at Silver Dragon Racing GT site
I was pulling 1:14.xxx with out SRF and am pulling 1:12.xxx with SRF both runs are full is mistakes so lots of room to improve the time

Edit typos :dunce:

Last edited:
I finally done it! I got a 1:09.873 lap using a DS3. I spent most of this evening getting consistent 1:10.1xx and the luck finally came my way! my goal was to get anything under 1:10, I may try to lower my time even further(If I can find the skills to do so!)

I have to race the TT from Tuesday.Can you inform me about Greeks positions;;;

will check and post in a while.
Now this wouldn't be necessary, if PD was sharing GT6 TT Data... @Milouse would already have had it done, with filters and the works...
but no, greedy PD just wants everything for themselves...

Back