Aero: 0 / 20

Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon bonnet
Window weight reduction
Ballast weight 200kg
Ballast position 50%

Good luck

Last edited:
thanks to Samurai's tune finally i broke into 1:08s. i just kept at it till i felt like throwing up.lol i only did it just to try to beat my online friend but still tenth n a half short. already driven 755km cant remember the last time i ever driven anything this much in such a short time.

Wow.
Nice paint job. Where do you get those radioactive wheels?
And yeah, great lap too. I take the exact same line... in my dreams.
lol they're lightning red paint them rims.... Speaking of paint; i would like to know where Kimi got his burgundy colour chrome from???

Last edited:
Down to a 1:09.355 for 152 place, all with my own tune as well!

Theres still some time to find. Biggest gains would be at the 2nd gear right hander before the back straight, getting the right line and carrying the speed through there can give you a few tenths down the straight. And the last double right hander, again carrying the speed and getting the correct slip angle will probably give you another few tenths there too.

Might have another go at this before it closes, but i dont know if I can go much faster.

I really didn't feel like torturing myself with the last section of this track again but, I wanted to try Samurai's setup. Happily going to go back working on my career mode with a 1:08.576 for 35th.
The pinball alley section was enough torture for a two hours session, I didn't feel the need to revisit this combo at all.

BTW, good time there. 👍

The pinball alley section was enough torture for a two hours session, I didn't feel the need to revisit this combo at all.

"Torture"...That's the right word for this combo:tup:
and "enough" is what i'll say ATM.:crazy:
The car was a 🤬 to tune and tame, and combined with this track...:banghead:
anyway improved my time 2 tenths to 08.731 currently 54th, in my usual spot around a second away from the leader.
would fall 3 tenths more if i could string my best sector times, but enough...
I noticed many people used AS in this combo, tried it offline so it wouldn't get registered and was about 3 tenths faster in about 5 minutes of getting used to it...probably even more if i tuned the car more aggressively...
all this was very tempting, but I decided to bust my 🤬 with out it:banghead:
It took me almost half an hour to go back to my normal lap times without AS..
did a manual filtering (i miss @Milouse 's database so badly) and counted 21!!! people using AS in the spots in front of me, so I guess that turns my 54th rank into 33rd!! 💡 :lol: no AS. (SRF and ABS1 standard of-course)

Thanks to all friends here who shared their tunes, especially to the "top 10 timers" who give us the ability to check out their tunes and the way they actually drive them (via their replays), making us better tuners and faster drivers:cheers:

All this work on this jag tuning it seeing how the top drivers did it, really helped me get my under steering cars under control so big thanks for four the tune shares.

After 6 months not performing at the limit (3 months before the GT6 release i was not driving at all), this was my 1st TT seriously driven. First time i made it into the Top100. P90 for me with 1.08.969 - I am even kind of proud, as it was - at least in my opinion - not an easy combo. Big thanks for the shared tunes, as they put me in the right direction ;)

Car: Jaguar XKR-S '11

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power:
466 BHP @ Rpm / 73 kgfm @ Rpm

Weight: 1462 kg

Performance Points: 560

Tires: SH

Suspension:(Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 90 Rear: 90
Spring Rate: Front: 7.12 kg Rear: 6.28 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 4 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 3 Rear: 2
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.08° Rear: 0.12°

Brakes:
Racing Brake Kit F: 5 R: 5

Drivetrain: (Fully Customisable Transmission)
Speed: 174 mph

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Final:

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff
Initial Torque: R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 22
Braking Sensitivity: R= 6
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin-plate