Jakedog Tuning Garage - G27 updated tunes out

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 390 comments
Hey Jake, I fell in love with the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11 in the Seasonal Nurburgring overtake challenge. Bought it and the new one didn't handle as well. Used your tune and it handles just as well. Nice job. I'm not much of a tuner as I focus on Snail and seasonal events - all I really have time for. I'll be looking to your garage for the future if I need to get a better handle on car. Thanks for the set up!

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08 (Car).jpg

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08 (Tune).jpg

morning jakedog, I was wondering if you had a tune for the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12 (4WD)? And also is that a good car in general? Lastly, in your opinion, what is the best car that i've listed below to run 24-Hours @ Nurburgring?

Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 // 650PP

Audi R8 LMS ultra '12 // 600PP

Audi R8 LMS - (Team Oreca) '10

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 // 650PP

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11 // 650PP

Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car // 650PP

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13 // 650PP

Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (4WD)

Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12 (4WD)

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model '13 // 650PP

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 // 650PP

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 // 650PP

Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport ) '08

LEXUS LFA Nurburgring Package '12

I appreciate it! i'm 28 years-old, just finished my Medical School residency, moreover, a complete Helen Keller when it comes to be even above average at PS3/PS4! Always losing to kids half my age!!! Thanks again!!

Tried this tune out a few nights ago. The best Z4 tune I have found yet!
Very nice tune at Willow Springs Event. Ran it twice and found that for me the grip was improved with zero camber. May be due to the updates since you set up the tune. A real pleasure to drive. Thank you

Very nice tune at Willow Springs Event. Ran it twice and found that for me the grip was improved with zero camber. May be due to the updates since you set up the tune. A real pleasure to drive. Thank you
Sorry that should have been addressed to Jakedog

Hi
Question about Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car.
The torque split
What do you mean 35/75
or 35/65 or 25/75??
35/75 sorry for the confusion. I don't run the garage like I used to but glad my tunes seem to still work. And when GT7 comes expect something from.

Hello , i am sorry my english. I want ask why i dont change downforce. For example in Chevrolet corvette ZR1 (C6) is downforce 250/500 but i in my car dont change. Why ? Thank for answer.

Back