Jakedog Tuning Garage - G27 updated tunes out

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 390 comments
Asking for a tune: Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '89 Race and Rally

Hello jakedog - I just drive your tuned Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car 15th Anniversary Edition '86 (Race). A hot and fun car to drive.

Now I ask you kindly for a tune (maxed out w/turbo) for the Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '89 - race and rally. I think this car will rock too ;-D.

drive hard

londobondo

Sorry guys but I am not able to put any tunes up as I dont have a charger to charge my Windows Surface and it has all my tunes on it unfortunatly.

Please pardon me if someone else has already brought this to your attention...
I tried implementing your tune according to the table and discovered what may be an error. It seems to reach the performance stats described, one must do a Stage 3 WEIGHT reduction, but the table refers to installing a Stage 3 Engine tune. Thought you should know. Thank you for the tune!

Please pardon me if someone else has already brought this to your attention...
I tried implementing your tune according to the table and discovered what may be an error. It seems to reach the performance stats described, one must do a Stage 3 WEIGHT reduction, but the table refers to installing a Stage 3 Engine tune. Thought you should know. Thank you for the tune!
Also I plan on updated this tune in the near future so just keep an eye out and I should have one up for it.

I just purchased some new cars and am using your tunes on some of them. I'm curious to find out if your GTR N24 SCHULZE will work on GTR N24 ACADEMY 12
I don't believe it will but I am currently working on it and it is almost done.

Back