Jakedog Tuning Garage - G27 updated tunes out

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 390 comments
Is there a tune with the car on full power 647pp? I really appreciate it. I got a 6:37.420 with like 570pp cause 647pp was way too powerful for the track. I think I just need a good tuner like you to help me out. Thx
No problem. I am busy at the moment but here soon I will give it a go.

Is there a tune with the car on full power 647pp? I really appreciate it. I got a 6:37.420 with like 570pp cause 647pp was way too powerful for the track. I think I just need a good tuner like you to help me out. Thx
Also what seemed to be the issue with my tune at Max Power.

Jakedog, Soy un gran seguidor de tus reglajes, podrias hacer un reglaje para coches nascar en el circuito de Daytona. Mis Amigos Hacen Vuelta Rápida en solitario en 44.1 y 44.2, sin rebujo, mi caja no llega a tanto y Minimo Lo Que hago 44.3. Desde España, un saludo: Aplausos:

Jakedog, Soy un gran seguidor de tus reglajes, podrias hacer un reglaje para coches nascar en el circuito de Daytona. Mis Amigos Hacen Vuelta Rápida en solitario en 44.1 y 44.2, sin rebujo, mi caja no llega a tanto y Minimo Lo Que hago 44.3. Desde España, un saludo: Aplausos:
Could you please use Google Translate?

Dude, the garage is getting busy in here man, fan base is growing. Hey, when you get your wheel, if you do some more touring cars it would help fill that void in the directory. The directory has always been lacking there. Cheers man.

XS
Dude, the garage is getting busy in here man, fan base is growing. Hey, when you get your wheel, if you do some more touring cars it would help fill that void in the directory. The directory has always been lacking there. Cheers man.
Exactly what kind of touring cars? The GT Touring cars or real ones;) as I have been working on tuning. Just got to get used to my wheel.

Oh it doesn't matter. I actually like almost all of the Touring Cars. Whatever you think you'll have the most fun with!

Back