Japan Release question

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTguy88
  • 40 comments
  • 3,748 views
I guess with all these electronic shows etc happening it's probably the reason for the March 31 thing. I mean PD have probably sat and thought "Well, we want to show the game off a bit more first then announce the release date" like TGS, AGS, CES, and whatever the next one is. Then I guess when they've finished with that they probably go through everything to make sure it is in fact complete, everything works the way it was intended to and then they say "Right, she's ready to roll lets get it out there!"

This is just what I'm guessing is happening/happens :lol:
 
... but all the current marketing exposure is in the West - no indication of similar levels of publicity in Japan.

Gran Turismo is officially supporting, and will be at, the Tokyo Auto Salon this weekend.
 
How about the previous versions of GT. How long before the release date, was the confirmation of the release date?
 
How about the previous versions of GT. How long before the release date, was the confirmation of the release date? ....

Interested to know too....
 
I just hope we have a release date when the game comes out in Japan...
Otherwise I wouldn't know if I should import or not..
Imagine the game is out in Japan, and we still don't have a release date... help
 
Don't worry... someone from GTPlanet always makes a translation guide so Americans can play the JP version.
 
Don't worry... someone from GTPlanet always makes a translation guide so Americans can play the JP version.

I'm Canadian. Damn it! :)
 
I've always wanted to go to Canadia and see what's it all aboot :lol:

:banghead:....Exactly the reason why I'm never very eager to introduce family to people in the States.

Revenge almost always comes via a Canadian instigation of talk on politics.
 
:banghead:....Exactly the reason why I'm never very eager to introduce family to people in the States.

Revenge almost always comes via a Canadian instigation of talk on politics.

👍👍

I've actually got family in Winnipeg and went over there about 15 years ago...I think there's better places to live in Canada!!

PSML at the youtube video of the people queuing for the Palin book signing but the yanks have redeemed themselves for finally voting in a decent president
 
Last edited:
Back