• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 113 comments
Greece
Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece
VLX_CJohn
Japanese Hatchbacks Endurance

Suzuka JHE 2016

20160829_185243.jpg

2-Hours Endurance around the Formula 1 circuit, in Modern-Day Japanese Hatchbacks.
The race will be made up by up to 16 drivers. The 2-Hour Endurance race will be based in Laps.
There will be 5 cars which will be listed in "3. The Cars".
Please keep it friendly both on the chat and on the GTPlanet thread. The race is between casual and serious, so we do it both for fun and to get as better results as possible.
There will be a 90-minute-long free practice session the Friday before the race. Following that are 3 20-minute-long qualifiers on Saturday. The driver's best time on all 3 qualifiers will have an average, which will be the total time of the player.
Ex. Q1: 2:15.015 / Q2: 2:14.978 / Q3: 2:15.231. The average is approximately 2:15.075, so that will be the driver's qualifying time.
And in the end, the feature race on Sunday.

- First, keep it clean. The race will, of course, be clean so try for the best to avoid collisions as damage will be set to Heavy.
- Secondly, undercutting, track extending (in 1st corner and 2nd to last corner before the big back straight) and blocking is not allowed.
- You can do up to 2 defensive moves per straight. Doing more will result in a penalty.
- Lapped cars do not have to make way for faster ones. It is the overlapping driver's responsibility to get away from the lapped without making contact. However, illegally blocking the overlapping driver will result in a penalty. Moreover, if the overlapping driver takes out the lapped, there will be a penalty.
- Be extra careful when side by side. Leave space for the person next to you.
- During pit exit, drivers must respect the white lines. Abusing them will result in a penalty as the exiting driver can hit another one.
- If you notice a car (yes, not the driver) is slower or faster that the competition, let me know and I will redo its specs.
- During practice and qualifying, do not block other drivers. As you have already learned, damage is heavy and a little collision can ruin a driver's -probably flying- lap.

This part is the only thing that I have not done yet. Regulating cars is very difficult as you understand, so please give me some time to regulate the cars for fair play. ;)

However, I can list you the cars. As you know from the poster, the 3 out of 5 cars available are:

- 2012 Toyota Vitz / Yaris
- 2010 Honda Fit / Jazz RS
- 2007 Nissan March / Micra 12SR

...with the addition of:

- 2005 Suzuki Swift Sport*
- 2010 Mazda Demio / Mazda2 Sport

*the 2005 model has more PP than the 2007 model so use the 2005 model as it is more accurate. Their customisation is the same anyway.

To sign up, you have to fill the following:

- GTPlanet name with the "@" symbol.
- PSN name.
- Car
- Driver number (from 2 to 99)
- Team name.

Drivers will have to make teams of 2. If the sign up numbers are an odd (1, 3, 5, 7, 9 yaddi yaddi yadda) number, one driver will not have a team, so he will have to make one, even when he will not have another driver as a teammate.

Example of filling the sign up form:

@CrazyJohn / CrazyJohnIsHere / *insert car name* / *insert driver number* / *insert team name*

INFORMATION TO COME.

Last edited:
Current provisional sign ups:
1. CrazyJohn / CrazyJohnIsHere / Mazda / #25 / V.E.R.T. Sport / Greece

2. RoadRageDudez / SDM_RRDZ / Toyota / #17 / Speed Demon Motorsports / United States

3. Ares85 / ares118785 / ??? / ??? / ??? / Poland

4. Harsk100 / HarskGaming96 / Toyota / #19 / Speed Demon Motorsports / Portugal

5. ss3 / sandyskids3 / Mazda / #7 / V.E.R.T. Sport / United States

6. 88GTA / koszak27 / Suzuki / #27 / TBA / United States

Reserve list:
1. eran0004 / eran0004 / --- / ??? / TBA / ?

Teams List:
Speed Demon Motorsports (SDM) - Full
Virtual Endurance Racing Team Sports (VERT) - Full

Last edited:
It is on "1. The basics and Weekend procedures". Official Practice session on Friday, Qualifying on Saturday and the feature race on Sunday.

If you mean date, then around mid-October. The race time is unspecified. I am trying to find a start time so it can be convenient for as many people as possible.

Friday I can make practice, but depends on what time for the race.

Saturday I can make qualifying.

Sunday I can race the whole day!

If this event is in mid-October, works with me! SIGN ME UP!! :D

I'll see if I can make both practices, Qualifying and Race.

I'm very interested by the way. I can race, as long, as it doesn't interfer with the Daytona 3H and Rome 2H. 👍

What cars will be used in this event? Could I sign up as #17?
The cars are listed in the OP under "3. The Cars". However the Toyota Yaris '12 is not that fast enough and I cannot find something to take over the space the Toyota leaves.

Yes, I have noted you in Post #2.

Can I take the Suzuki Swift, if possible?

Drivers will have to make teams of 2. If the sign up numbers are an odd (1, 3, 5, 7, 9 yadda yadda yadda) number, one driver will not have a team, so he will have to make one, even when he will not have another driver as a teammate.

Pedro wanna run together? ;)

Drivers will have to make teams of 2. If the sign up numbers are an odd (1, 3, 5, 7, 9 yadda yadda yadda) number, one driver will not have a team, so he will have to make one, even when he will not have another driver as a teammate.

Pedro wanna run together? ;)
Yes, I don't mind, Trevor. 👍

Post #2 updated. I am not going to put the cars you guys sign up in post #2, as:

- Specs are not done yet.
- You might want to change.

Guys you can also send me a photo of your car's livery so we can do the Spotter's Guide.

The race will be run at mid-October, date to be announced, as well as the 4 other cars. The first one is a rather hard to balance car. Needs a good setup to be fast enough. So WITHOUT FURTHER A DO!

20160904_002241.jpg

Here it is! The first car of JHE to have its car specs announced! The 2012 Toyota Yaris (or Vitz depending on where you live) is a tricky car, has some understeer in contrast to the other cars, so try to cope with it if possible, and why not make it faster than you think it is?!

Lap time - 2m 13,886sec

Power: 243 PS / 240 BHP
Weight: 866 kg
Torque: 245 Nm

Body Installed Parts:

- Fully Customisable Racing Suspension, Racing Brakes.

- Fully Customisable Transmission.

- Fully Customisable Limited Slip Differential, Triple Disk Clutch.

- Stage 3 Engine, Sports ECU, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic, High RPM Turbo Kit.

- Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Window Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood.

Aero Installed Parts:

- Special Wing A

- +2 Inch Up Motegi Racing TOUGE

(also keep in mind the racing numbers must be fitted by Type E, Font B.)

Stay tuned, the Nissan Micra is coming up next...

Last edited:
I have no idea how to do a .pdf file. :lol: So if you want to have a .pdf event program, PM me how exactly can I do a .pdf file please. 👍

And here is the second of our 5 car list. Yesterday the Toyota Yaris' specs were announced, so without further ado...

20160904_180832.jpg

The Nissan Micra of 2007 is here, as I promised yesterday. The Micra is easier to drive than the Yaris, however with a lower
top speed of approximately 220 kph, or 130 mph, made a lap which was barely a tenth faster than the Yaris.

Lap time - 2m 13,784sec

Power: 228 PS / 225 BHP
Weight: 860 kg
Torque: 276 Nm

Inside Installed Parts:

- Fully Customisable Racing Suspension, Racing Brakes.

- Fully Customisable Transmission.

- Fully Customisable Limited Slip Differential, Triple Disk Clutch.

- Stage 3 Engine, Sports ECU, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic, Intake Tuning, Low RPM Turbo Kit.

- Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Window Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood, 21 kg of ballast.

Outside Installed Parts:

- Aero Kit B (yes, the car is shown with the 1st aero kit, it does not make any performance difference, both of them are aero kits)

- Special Wing A

- +1 Inch Up ENKEI 5spoke

(also keep in mind the racing numbers must be fitted by Type E, Font B.)

Stay tuned, the Mazda2 is coming up next...

Last edited:
Back