JG's Art Studio - 370Z On Nordschleife! [15-08082011]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 165 comments
Denmark
Denmark
GfxJG
Jgsartstudio.png

Last edited:
Thanks ;D Also, all the Prius shots have a tiny but of noise added to them, in an attempt at realism. Does it look good? Or not?

I really like the Prius pics, but why is that one photo upside down? :D

Lol, that was even the one I liked the least =P But go ahead, want me to photoshop you a wedding ring? XD

Nice work on the Prius, I really like how you managed to bring out a (somewhat) beautiful side of it. :lol:

Looking forward to see some more. 👍

Also, the thing from the other gallery continues: Suggestions for photoshoots are more than welcome.

HighSpeedRing.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

HighSpeedRing_2.jpg

HighSpeedRing_3.jpg

HighSpeedRing_4.jpg

The V12 is one of the worst modelled cars in the game. I hate PD for that one fact only. Because I love the car to death.

Lancer IX GSR coming up tomorrow, along with a little competition...

Personally, I'm no huge fan of the pics themselves, just thought I'd put them up anyways =P But thanks ;D

The shots look nice, I think there are worse-looking cars than the V12LMR *cough* Volkwagen Beetle 2.0 '00 *cough*, but you made it justice here. 👍
I bought it yesterday, and what an amazing drive it is. The engine sound from it beats the 787B IMO.
I'm getting carried away here. Nice work. 👍

TheTopGearTestTrack_20.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_21.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_22.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_23.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_24.jpg

Alright. The competition. It's a common known fact that the Impreza and Lancer are "rivals". So I made a point of having one thing in the photo sets of each opposite, compared to each other. First guy to spot it gets a cookie. And a free request if he wants it =P

What? That they are painted in contrasting colours? With the Evo being white with red wheels and the Impreza being black with green wheels?

Good, and there will be something in your tune shop sometime between today and tomorrow on the supra :D

You're Supra's gold? I thought from your picture of it from SSR5 that it was dark red…nice shots by the way, certainly better than what I could ever achieve 👍

Back