JG's Art Studio - 370Z On Nordschleife! [15-08082011]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 165 comments
Nice work on these.

I have one suggestion - Don't do photoshoots during the middle of the day, as they normally tend to look a bit less realistic due to the lighting.

I find that early morning or late afternoon shoots turn out the most realistic for me ;)

Hmm, may have promised too much. Upon startup, my PS3 pops up a very red screen saying "A serious error has occured. Please contact customer support." Anyone know how to fix this?

Damn, that's too bad. Not the shots of course. ;)
Nice work on the Z, but I think that Klaus is giving you the best tip. Online, and set it to like 09:30 gives a amazing lighting.

But is the error when you turn on your PS3, or the game?
I interpret that it's the former, but I have never experienced anything like that.
Corrupted data?

Yeah, PS3 error, not game. But I got in working again. Power cable in > out > in. Only issue was that it needed system activation again, but no data loss at least. Taking 1 or 2 requests again.

Well, you mean like a YLOD? :D
That would be a pity.

No, not YLOD. RSoD. Or whatever it's called, it's my new name for it anyways. I've formatted the harddisk, and so far it seems to be working. Currently installing 2 hours worth of GT5 updates. Black Ops works, so at least I have something to do...

The problem is, it deleted all photos, because I forgot to back them up (At least I backed up save data lol), so Fishy, unless they're saved on the account too, your request is nullified and you may make a new one =/

Back