JSD-DUDDY v Gtp_Drop5

• Thread starter projects2k
  • 62 comments
Locked in germany lol I don't think I've missed something though.

Its the Epic music thats blocked it lol.:)
EDIT:People are saying theres some sort of glitch were new videos are automatically copyrighted.

It was hard as hell to follow him. No consistent runs.
The whole point of a battle is to force the opponent into a mistake, no?

Last edited:
It was hard as hell to follow him. No consistent runs.
It looked like a nightmare haha, he's lucky he hit you, even though that last corner looked like an intentional brake check...

The whole point of a battle is to force the opponent into a mistake, no?
Yeah, if you can't win by just drifting :lol:

But seriously, that makes you come off as a bit of an a**

For one you brake checked Spank causing the contact. You lose advantage. Second you had 3 tires of at 3:32. You lose. Even if you claim to only have 2 off you still lose. so result Spank wins.

nono, Spank got on the e-brake and left the gas, He didn't pushed you, at most a love tap.

I told him at the start and he agreed, absolutely no collisions.
fastfox400
For one you brake checked Spank causing the contact. You lose advantage. Second you had 3 tires of at 3:32. You lose. Even if you claim to only have 2 off you still lose. so result Spank wins.
Where did i brake check?

I couldnt tandem him for hell, his line was horrible to say the least.

LOL
Round5:1 big hit, straightened twice and a unclean finish.
Enough said.

:facepalm: A love tap ain't a collision but a tap, TAP, If thats a collision for you you would die on tandems
It was more than a tap, that segment of video starts too late.

You went of track, More than enough said

It was more than a tap, that segment of video starts too late.

Last edited:
Spank won 1st: Your drifting was horrible. 2nd: You were off the track for half the battle. 3rd: Your drifting was horrible... did I say that again... oops. You are out of your mind if you think you won. Just so you know Mr. Dirty Drifter, the objective of a drift battle is NOT to force your opponent to make a mistake. 👎

Learn about drifting & how to drift better before doing a thread like this again.

Spank won 1st: Your drifting was horrible. 2nd: You were off the track for half the battle. 3rd: Your drifting was horrible... did I say that again... oops. You are out of your mind if you think you won. Just so you know Mr. Dirty Drifter, the objective of a drift battle is NOT to force your opponent to make a mistake. 👎

Learn about drifting & how to drift better before doing a thread like this again.

Exactly

Where did i brake check?
In the middle of the last corner, your car slowed down dramatically for no reason other than to cause him to crash into you. Don't deny it because we all saw it, the drop in RPM's was the big give-away. You could of just powered through that corner quite nicely, but you obviously had other plans (even though you messed up the corner before that so badly you wouldn't of won anyway).

In any other competition that stuff would get you DQ'd buddy.

True, and Suzuka is quite a basic section, you wouldn't expect him to be that awful.

You need more practice before running in comps I think JSD.

You could do with building yourself some morals too, being dirty like that just doesn't fly and makes you look very inexperienced. You only won because you were the judge.

Look at my suzuka montage video, that is my proper line. And some of you need to stop ***licking, if he wants we can battle again on Wednesday. Clean battle.

Look at my suzuka montage video, that is my proper line. And some of you need to stop ***licking, if he wants we can battle again on Wednesday. Clean battle.

I just feel like battling you, Would you accept, Not on Suzuka, On a place where you have more experience, Not matter where.

Biggest thing in tandem battles is trust. It has clearly been demonstrated by you that no one can trust you while following. Spank can follow me like no tomorrow even when doing reverse entries and such because the fact there is a high level of trust. And your line is wrong.

I want to get in on this too. I dont think you could cleanly follow me and run a proper line on any track.

We're not, in fact I personally have some dislike for GTP_Drop5 for reasons which I won't get into, but your so called "style"... it's downright cowardly and makes you look very childish.

Once you can take drifting seriously, and learn how to tandem properly, you will progress. The way you do it now won't get you anywhere, just sayin'.

Drifting like that will only bring you hate, hopefully you can understand that.

Biggest thing in tandem battles is trust. It has clearly been demonstrated by you that no one can trust you while following. Spank can follow me like no tomorrow even when doing reverse entries and such because the fact there is a high level of trust. And you line is wrong.

Couldn't agree more, it's the same with me & Eric & Asa.

Trust this kid & he'll backstab you mid-tandem.

Back