JSD-DUDDY v Gtp_Drop5

• Thread starter projects2k
  • 62 comments
Lol. I dont normally do what I did, in recent battles this has happened to me. So I guess I am in the wrong here for being over cautious and flamboyant. You can ask any one from d1gt I am a clean drifter with people I trust. E.G your team mate Redsuns-Shadoww.

Dont comment if all your going to do is be childish.

Childish.... you're the one acting childish fighting over a battle you clearly lost & you won't accept it... you remind me of what Justin Pawlak did after he lost to Daigo Saito... (if you even know who they are). 👎

And you keep double posting... what a fail 👎

DriftShiro
I'm leaving that day to my old country, Lets do it tonight... Its early as fudge, I'm just set on my Cockpit listening to HardWell, I'm high enough for a battle tonight

Its 2:30am here, I have school tomorrow and my maths exam on wednesday. Earliest 4:00PM BST Wednesday

In my mind, my overtake is instant loss by you. And on the final run I did not spin, once you hit straight the run is over.

Edit: and besides you said d1, which means run was well over by then.

Last edited:
spank won 1st: Your drifting was horrible. 2nd: You were off the track for half the battle. 3rd: Your drifting was horrible... Did i say that again... Oops. You are out of your mind if you think you won. Just so you know mr. Dirty drifter, the objective of a drift battle is not to force your opponent to make a mistake. 👎

Learn about drifting & how to drift better before doing a thread like this again.

+1 !!

Shiro, not turning up?

I wasn't on my GTP at that time, You were so smart to insted of send me a PM by PSN you sen it by GTP

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

:lol: :lol: Common kid, Get online, Get your brain working and add me so I can see what it feels to drift with brake checking

I'm really glad though spank let you get in this comp though. You should get better, even though I lose all the time, the more comps you do the better you get trust me.

DriftShiro
I wasn't on my GTP at that time, You were so smart to insted of send me a PM by PSN you sen it by GTP

:lol: :lol: Common kid, Get online, Get your brain working and add me so I can see what it feels to drift with brake checking

Toothfairy powered internet?

If you are going to battle every person in the drifting community why don't you make your own thread so everyone can sign up

Ok, We finished the battle, I have to say that its really fearful to drift behind this guy, I had opportunities to get really close to him but I just got the feel that he was either going to stall or take some kind of agressive line, I saw Nothing close to a tandem but the battle was tolerable to be judged, I lost the amount of rounds we did, I just keep drifting until he said it was over :lol: Really weird system but f:censored: it, A battle is a battle.

Ok, We finished the battle, I have to say that its really fearful to drift behind this guy, I had opportunities to get really close to him but I just got the feel that he was either going to stall or take some kind of agressive line, I saw Nothing close to a tandem but the battle was tolerable to be judged, I lost the amount of rounds we did, I just keep drifting until he said it was over :lol: Really weird system but f:censored: it, A battle is a battle.

That was a good battle, i feel the opposite way. I think i lost about half of the rounds, theirs no need to fear me i told you i would drift cleanly if thats what you wanted and that's what happened. I am processing the video now, should be up within the hour.:)

Edit: You never said how many rounds so i stopped on 8 lol.

That was a good battle, i feel the opposite way. I think i lost about half of the rounds, theirs no need to fear me i told you i would drift cleanly if thats what you wanted and that's what happened. I am processing the video now, should be up within the hour.:)

Edit: You never said how many rounds so i stopped on 8 lol.

You never told me to tell you the amount of round thats why I didn't tell you since you didn't told me to tell you

Back