Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
So, I though you were going to put those sub text about what happend

3:34 was contact, But laggy recording was confusing

On round 8 I never lost control of the car, I didn't even got full lock

So, I though you were going to put those sub text about what happend

3:34 was contact, But laggy recording was confusing

On round 8 I never lost control of the car, I didn't even got full lock

Round 8 is actually a replay of round 4, i put 8 by accident.

Round 1 and 3 are a draw. Round 2,4,6,7 go to shiro. Round 5 goes to duddy. Sorry but Shiro wins..

maveric25
Childish... the only kid around here is you. Accept defeat & stop making new threads for every new video you have.

Lol you said accept defeat but I already have. Shows you have the mentality of a child.

Lol you said accept defeat but I already have. Shows you have the mentality of a child.

Damn where's your brain, I mean accept your defeat after the battle. Making a stupid video about the battle to let people choose shows that you can't accept defeat until other people say it, which shows that you know 🤬 about drifting. Good drifters mostly know when they won or lost a battle.

Damn where's your brain, I mean accept your defeat after the battle. Making a stupid video about the battle to let people choose shows that you can't accept defeat until other people say it, which shows that you know 🤬 about drifting. Good drifters mostly know when they won or lost a battle.

I think it's a good idea, but just use one forum

I'm not arguing, mav wants to harass everything i do. You got a problem with me don't do it over the internet come at me and i'll shut you the 🤬 up.

tumblr_m1tfhlplUA1rr3l61o1_500.gif

Harass everything you do.... well why would it be, maybe because that a lot the of stuff you do are wrong in a way... and yes, you'll probably reply that there's not wrong with this... stop drowning this section with different threads for every new video & you won't hear from me.

Back