JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments
  • 121,366 views

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

  • Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33
Is there any spot open for a noob? I think i finally want to be serious on saturdays nights and racing instead of drinking lol...
Hey you're familiar, we raced before?
 
Is there any spot open for a noob? I think i finally want to be serious on saturdays nights and racing instead of drinking lol...

There's room for everyone :)
 
I am sorry guys, but I would like to resign from this series. I have a very busy and unpredictable schedule at this time in my life. Hopefully I will be able to race with most of you guys in the future 👍 good luck to you guys on the rest of you season

No worries, man. I only wish you got to do a complete race.
 
There's room for everyone :)

So i sign up. Litchi / GTP_Litchi / Lexus IS350

I'll do my Q tonight (EU time), i need to work on my setup before, my Lexus still got a stock suspension atm...
 
Gonna eat lunch, so away for a bit. QTR, cam and tyler have all qualified. Will update the times after lunch.
 
Ill be on after f1 qualy to qualy
 
OK, I'm back from lunch. Only 4 more hours to qualify guys.
 
I'm going to send you a friend request alefin so I can qualify. 👍 :)
 
This looks like a close field. Cam had a sick quali lap even lugging around that extra weight.
 
alefin, your lounge or you want my lounge or open a lobby for qualifying?
 
alefin, your lounge or you want my lounge or open a lobby for qualifying?

Room Regulations:
  • Non-fixed host room
  • Standard race quality
  • Microphones disabled
  • Light damage
  • No penalties
  • Weak slipstream
  • Tire wear/Fuel consumption on "Normal"
  • Real grip reduction on wet/edge
  • Visual damage off
  • Collisions on
  • Racing line available
  • Traction control available
  • ABS available
  • All other assists off
That means open lobby...
 
I'll make a room.
 
That means open lobby...

Lounges aren't fixed host either though, so I wouldn't think it matters. And they don't seem to be different in physics/times anymore either :/
 
Anyone in a room now?
 
I am
 
I'm going to send a FR now
 
Lounges aren't fixed host either though, so I wouldn't think it matters. And they don't seem to be different in physics/times anymore either :/

good point with open lobbies is that we don't have to add anyone as a friend to participate to a series. But for this, the host must post the room number on the thread, isn't it alefin...
 
good point with open lobbie is that we don't have to add anyone as a friend to participate to a series. But for this, the host must post the room number on the thread, isn't it alefin...

Yea, alefin, isn't that right? ;p I'll be on to get last minute practice in before qualifying
 
Opening up another qualifier room!
 
should join us Joe, only 4 in here
 
Yeah, I'll post the room number for the race room when everything is set up. I didn't post the qualifying room because I wasn't planning on keeping it open all day. I usually just open up a room when someone is ready to qualify when they PM me.

2 more hours to qualify.

At this rate, the room will be open until the end of qualifying.

1472-6681-3200-9594-9355
 
Last edited:
I didn't post the qualifying room because I wasn't planning on keeping it open all day. I usually just open up a room when someone is ready to qualify when they PM me.

No worry, you can post the room number even if you don't stay in the room for a long time. Then, just edit your post saying that the room is closed and it's fine 👍
 
BAZZER
should join us Joe, only 4 in here

Sure thing Bazzer, ill follow you guys as soon as I'm down with cleaning this house. Roughly 30mins'
 
good point with open lobbies is that we don't have to add anyone as a friend to participate to a series. But for this, the host must post the room number on the thread, isn't it alefin...

We just like to add alefin to our friends list (again for me lol)
 
This will be an interesting race tonight. Looking forward to it.
 
-My friend GenomeSoldier62 would like to sign up, but it won't let him reply right now. I would like to sign up for him if posible to race in next weekends race.

GTP: GenomeSoldier62/PSN: Genome_Soldier62/ Subaru '08
 
I think the Standard Subaru is faster than the premium, Yesterday I got to the 1:36.8's in practice after a few laps, but the premium I could only reach 1:37.2xx! Weird that the premium felt faster but wasn't.
 
-My friend GenomeSoldier62 would like to sign up, but it won't let him reply right now. I would like to sign up for him if posible to race in next weekends race.

GTP: GenomeSoldier62/PSN: Genome_Soldier62/ Subaru '08

Sounds good
 
Qualifying is over now guys. I'll try to get the grid done quickly.
 
Last edited:
Back