JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments
  • 121,418 views

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

  • Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33
I have had to leave.

I will try and q tomorrow, it will be close to the deadline though.
 
We have until 10pm tomorrow
 
Hopefully I can q before then. I will try and get on around 9pm GMT.
 
I can't qualify anyone until tomorrow now.

Also as a heads up to hosts, Risah6118 has expressed interest in spectating some of our races, so if rooms aren't going to be full, please allow him to stay. Thanks guys.
 
Are ther any other stewards around that can qualify Deadley_Killer?
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to qualify again, unless I have time in the 2 hour's leading up to the race, I could qualify people then also, but don't bet on it, as I may not be able to attend,
 
I can qualify people now, but it's a little late.
 
I need to qual ill join you seth.

Nm I see your off line now.
 
Qualified Sinladar 2:01.158 in the Lexus.
 
Anyone avail to q me?
 
Me. Waiting for my damn brother on the PS3.
Is anyone available to qualify me though? Couldnt get on my PS3 last night.

Edit: Set up a room if you can mate, my bro says 30 minutes.
Race quality standard, mics off if you do please.
 
Last edited:
I'm going on, has the room been setup or should I make one?

Ok nvm setting up a room.
1472 6118 3787 3248 0587

CLOSED
 
Last edited:
I can qualify people from the next couple of hours. I also can qualify people all tomorrow from morning to deadline also. Just send me a pm so I know to turn on my Ps3. 👍
 
Phil: 2:00.024 @ Lexus IS350
 
I'm available to qualify people now. PSN message me, as I won't necessarily be on GT5.
 
alefin
I'm available to qualify people now. PSN message me, as I won't necessarily be on GT5.

I will PSN you in a couple of minutes
 
I'm sitting in an open room right now, in case anyone wants to drop by to qualify or whatever.

1472-6399-8537-0917-9195

Might also be a good chance to see if my connection will accept you lol
 
wait for meeeeeeee :lol:
 
I just noticed, we dont have any endurance day/night cycle races in this series?
Would be cool if we could add one. :)
 
That would be pretty cool lol. Joe, you reading this? :P

Updated qualifying times again. Still in same room.

1472-6399-8537-0917-9195
 
I'll be on in 20 after the footie.
 
Which lounge is open now ?
 
alefin
That would be pretty cool lol. Joe, you reading this? :P

Updated qualifying times again. Still in same room.

1472-6399-8537-0917-9195

I sure am, I had thought of it already but since it being season 1, and me making the reaces longer anyways I didn't want to overwhelm drivers so I left it out. All races are 160km which seem long at the time, but then I realized that we're not even burning through a full tank of full at 160km. I think the races should be 175km long at a minium (eventho I could do 200km for evey race distance easily) and a 250km as a endurance race. I do know it takes us 220km to burn through a full tank of gas at these hp levels without re-filling, so maybe that could be our endurance point. At 250km and up to 562hp if you do a 3 stopper and take 15 liters per stop you could finish a 250km on the dot, without different fuel re-fill stradegy's so for our hp levels at 250km it probably could be done with a 2 stopper. If we want fuel stradegy to take part on our pit windows then we would have to do a 300km race. Sorry for running on but I've been think about this already. 💡
 
Skeng ill open 1 now, just join my lounge or send me a pm if you see me on idle status!
 
Skeng ill open 1 now, just join my lounge or send me a pm if you see me on idle status!

Just seeing this

I already joined alefins lounge and doing qualy now .

Thanks anyway joe
 
Just seeing this

I already joined alefins lounge and doing qualy now .

Thanks anyway joe

Open one anyway Joe, or any other stewards. I want to take a break in an hour or so lol
 
Back