JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments
  • 121,416 views

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

  • Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33
1:59.8's for me with the Lexus. I'm not that good with hot laps, but consistency I'm keeping the same 2:00.x pace. With the RX7 its that as well but a lil slower.
 
Down to a 1:58.618. Assuming I can go on the green strip in the turn 2-3 area? Two wheels remained on the red and white rumble strip.
 
I'll be online to qualify people late Friday night, and most of Saturday morning. Remember that's UK time as well, I'm British
 
I'll be available on PSN starting now until 7PM Eastern / 4PM Pacific / 11:59PM GMT

Just PSN message me
 
Last edited:
I'm going on in an hour or 2, need to get the car in check .
 
PS3 has started installing all my PSN stuff that I re-downloaded after changing hard drives. I can't exit it, so I'm currently not available.

I'll post again when I'm freed up, so please contact another steward to qualify. Thanks guys.
 
Anyone going on to practice?
 
I would like to, but my internet won`t be fast enough before tomorrow :grumpy:
 
PS3 done installing. I'm available again to qualify people. Just PSN message me.

Will be available for another 7 hours or so as of this post.
 
Ill come on to practice qualy in about 3 hours
 
alefin
PS3 done installing. I'm available again to qualify people. Just PSN message me.

Will be available for another 7 hours or so as of this post.

Hey I will be on around 5pm EST. So in about 5 hours. I would like to do some practice races too I'd anyone else wants to join. Ilk probably be home before the 5hrs
 
I have a practice room open if anyone wants to join.

1472 6681 3115 0602 1862
 
I hope to qualify tomorrow before the race.

What is the latest time we can Q?
 
I hope to qualify tomorrow before the race.

What is the latest time we can Q?

2 hours before race time. There's a timer in OP for qualifying.

5PM Eastern, 2PM Pacific, 10PM GMT
 
alefin
2 hours before race time. There's a timer in OP for qualifying.

5PM Eastern, 2PM Pacific, 10PM GMT

Thanks 👍
 
Afelin: 2:09.245 <---- Should be faster, but he tried no abs setting so?,..
 
Afelin: 2:09.245 <---- Should be faster, but he tried no abs setting so?,..

lol, not because of ABS. That's just my normal driving. I've been using no ABS forever. I'm just not that consistent :P

But thanks for the vote of confidence :lol:
 
You can sign up with which car you want to use and we'll update the op for you. Where racing at Nurburg this weekend so get some practice in.
ya would there be a room open tht a guy could do some laps...
I am gonna use the weds lexus if cool
 
Bazzer said he has a room up.

1472 6681 3115 0602 1862
 
Hey alefin, a couple of us would like to qualify soon if you are still availible. :)
 
I'll be on later, around 6pm eastern.
 
Anyone online ?
 
I fell asleep. Woke up and my PS had switched off, anyone have a room open?
 
Last edited:
What times are people running ?
 
I've just done 4 consistent 1.59.7's, still tweaking but I think that's my limit.
 
1:58-59 is probably gonna be pole by tomorrow. Right now it's in the lowish 59's. There's a link in the OP for the current times.
 
Can anyone come and Q us, me and twisted here

Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
Back