JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

• Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

• Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
I wasn't that far off pace with the silvia at fast tracks like Monza and Spa. If you do what i said and add the weight to the rear it helps the balance out. If it's 1180 or 1190kg there's a big difference in how it drives.

I've always wanted to keep the Silvia in the race. Not sure why we have to swap one out for another. I'd probably just categorize it in the "challenge yourself" section lol

Ok Seth I know how to please everyone, we can keep the Silvia at 1150kg, but for anyone who wants to use your weight balance trick they can add the weight to there Silvia to run the better weight balance.

Seth, what's your take on the proper hp limit for the Silvia @ 1150kg or 1180kg? We're at 374hp, but we can go as high as 394hp.

Im getting consistent 22.5-7's with my Lexus over there with just abit of tinkering, and Im considered weak in terms of raw pace. Put Skeng in a Lexus there and Im sure he'll pull less than a 22.

I tested motegi east lastnight and got some good times,

Arta 1.22.6
RX7 1.22.2
Subaru 1.23.3
Lexus 1.22.3

Tyre wear was on and the fastest lap came around lap 5 of each stint.

My Silvia isn't fully broken in since I had 391hp at 100%. I added weight to 1185kg and put it at +50 (rear) that changed the weight balance to 53/47. With that I hit 1:23.9 at Motegi east, but I think it can get a little faster, so mid 1:23's.

When you go online next time ill join you and we can try together , i think its a pretty hopeless car though

Its only hopeless if you give up on it ;) If the other cars have ballast and the Silvia does as well, it can be made to drive differently and competitively.

The silvia is a great looking car so I hope it can compete well with the others. One thing is for sure @ 374hp that thing gain some serious mph so now that is open hp for that chassis, it could be a beast at Monza!

I'd rather not add weight to the rest of the cars and re-homologate them all for 1 car (Silvia). If the Garaiya and the Subaru can't be brought up to speed as well, then perhaps it's more justifiable.

I'd rather not add weight to the rest of the cars and re-homologate them all for 1 car (Silvia). If the Garaiya and the Subaru can't be brought up to speed as well, then perhaps it's more justifiable.

I hear ya there we're just going to leave all the chassis at where they're at now and just open the Silvia up by it's self. All the fine tune balancing will come after Season 1

Yes Sir, and It should be awesome in this layout! drivers here will be separated into two packs. One pack for people who practice and one pack for people who don't 👍

The Silvia only suffers from the quick direction changes and the tight stuff. It's turn in isn't as sharp as the MR's and other cars. But it is fast and good in the high speed stuff.

joetruckv8
Yes Sir, and It should be awesome in this layout! drivers here will be separated into two packs. One pack for people who practice and one pack for people who don't 👍

And one pack way at the rear consisting of me alone. :P Never ran this track before and not good at Tokyo to begin with.

Anyone setting markers down for Tokyo yet?

I ran the Lexus, Arta and RX-7 the other night and was hitting 1.42's, don't if I need to up the pace or if it's a decent time until people start posting.

BAZZER
Anyone setting markers down for Tokyo yet?

I ran the Lexus, Arta and RX-7 the other night and was hitting 1.42's, don't if I need to up the pace or if it's a decent time until people start posting.

Looks like your 1:42.xxx is the new target time for now. My practice for this race won't begin until Monday night.

Hi alefin,
I would like to sign up for this series. :)

GTP: RodeRuner1967 / PSN: T-n-T-2000 / Testing cars (RX-7 Prem. '06 or Lexus IS350 '08) Testing Subaru '08 also

Last edited:
Looking forward to running with you guys in this. I'm new to GT300's so I think you guys will be faster than me. So be backwards to the usual series' we race in together.

I´ll pick the Garaiya.
Seems no-one wants her and I´m not that far off pace compared to my RX7//Lexus times.
Plus no other Car is better through fast turns than her (for me and Celica excluded) maybe MR.

I´m looking forward to the Race.

Latest Posts

Back