Jumping cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter parksideu14
  • 12 comments
  • 2,030 views
Messages
326
United Kingdom
Wigan
Messages
iiHiiNDLEYx
How do you make the cars go like this? What is the set-up?
 
Last edited:


Fixed. :)
 
lol thats all in the set up
look at the angle of the wheels!
 
Finally I got the point of skid recovery force.

It's for driving on two wheels!

setup in the vid looks like:
- max. camber
- max. spring stiffness
- min. damper settings
 
Looks like Max ride height as well? Min down-force is applicable?
 
So cool! 👍 Gonna try this...
 
Epic and funny video! Does standard cars really have a bit of deformation damages?

Yep, though "a bit" would be an understatement:
superspeedwaydaytona5.jpg
 
^Nice picture. What a joke. I like the ones where the tailights or headlights increase in size because they have been damaged.
 
Has anyone tried it ?
What was your set up
 
parksideu14
Has anyone tried it ?
What was your set up

I tried it every thing in the other posts and all adis and racing soft it
 
That must be why they call it the real driving simulator. 💡
 
Back