June Car Pack Thread – Mountain Dew Car Pack Revealed

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 150 comments
It's a pretty diverse pack all things considered... I can see myself cruising around in the FX sedan quite a lot (slam it, paint it flat black and add some pinstripes!) and while I'm not a fan of the Dart in real life, considering the drivetrain conversions in the game a turbo 4wd one might be quite interesting. The F50 will probably be an absolute beast around the Hot Wheels tracks as will the 3-11, though to be fair they'll probably be a lot more fun in FM7.

The Vega and Gremmie have their quirks, the Vega might actually turn into a really fast car since it's lightweight and will probably have the LT1 swap available, and I know full well the Gremlin will make an hilarious offroad car... :lol:

So yeah, the only negative point is the Eclipse.

Looking forward to drive the dart and see how much power it can get fully turned on it's stock engine.

This pack would make much more sense in a Motorsport title rather than Horizon.

The amount of extreme track toys in this game is baffling. In my opinion one the least enjoyable car divisions in the open world of FH3. It's the same how I don't like driving the SUVs in FM6. For example, I never understood why they chose to include something like the BAC Mono in FH3 instead of missing street classics, such as the Nissan 300ZX.

The amount of extreme track toys in this game is baffling. In my opinion one the least enjoyable car divisions in the open world of FH3. It's the same how I don't like driving the SUVs in FM6. For example, I never understood why they chose to include something like the BAC Mono in FH3 instead of missing street classics, such as the Nissan 300ZX.
I agree wholeheartedly. The odd SUV in FM is good for a laugh but more suited to the open, varied terrains of Horizon.
Open wheeled cars (racing ones especially) are much more suited to a track environment.
Cars like the Alumicraft buggy are just crap overall imo. Lol.

I agree with the Extreme Track Toy thing, but disagree with the "SUVs shouldn't be in Motorsport" thing. Personally, SUVs can sometimes be more fun to race than regular cars. Their larger proportions and wonky handling make them fun to squeeze all possible potential out of them. I'm probably in the minority for saying that, but we don't usually get too many opportunities to whip a classic Ford Bronco around Infineon Raceway. :P
Also, FM7 will probably have even more SUVs and oddball cars anyway (mostly returning cars from FH3).

Personally I quite like taking cars out of their comfort zone and taking them places they clearly weren't designed to deal with.

I will admit I wasn't to thrilled about GT Race Cars being in Horizon to begin with but now I'm glad they are there.

For a laugh I'd love to see one of the single seater make it to horizon just for fun.

And I welcome SUV's into motorsport as well.

Not a big fan of the GT racers in FH3, although I'm not entirely fussed on seeing the Extreme Track Toys.

I would be quite happy to see the RJ Anderson Class 10 truck in FM7 though, or any of the other Trophy Trucks for that matter. Would be a blast sliding those things around a track, especially like Longbeach or something.

Why the same '95 Eclipse we always had before including FM6 is here as DLC is beyond me. Apart from weird legal reasons that would imply this way the only way or so (go figure...) it doesn't make any sense at all...
It's a money grab Pinto! Check your account... business as usual ; (

Bit of a "meh" car pack... But then, I guess it'd have been a lot more interesting if it wasn't for the leaks.

Maybe they put them all in one pack so that they can surprise us with the eventual July and August DLC? Fingers crossed.

Welp, seems like there's no barnfind this month too. I'm not surprised tho, since they stopped them after like 2-3 normal car packs IIRC?

Back