June Car Pack Thread – Mountain Dew Car Pack Revealed

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 150 comments
I also agree with the Track toys. Only thing you can do with them is a "pretend" "street circuit" championship at Surfer's Paradise.

The UK service has tanked. Can't load the console store, online marketplace or even the Live Status site. Poop.

Edit. Working again now.

Great pack! the Dart is better than expected, the Vega has so much character; I love it! And the Gremlin sounds so freaking awesome... yet it goes nowhere, lol!

By the way. You guys should check the Valiant Charger. If you swapped the engine, put the stock engine back and listen ;)

EDIT: They fixed the Wrangler and also the Pacer 👍

Last edited:
@HuskyGT

What do you mean by 'They fixed the Wrangler and also the Pacer' ?

Their engine sound. The Pacer and Wrangler had V8 sounds. They sound like 6-cylinders now. I can't believe how amazing these developers (T10 and/or PG) are. It only took one thread with a list of cars with incorrect sounds and they already fixed half of those. It took a month or so. Whereas PD... I'm not going there :lol:

I honestly don't like the Wrangler's new sound. Sounds like a freaking Corrado VR6. Jeep's straight-6 sounds way different to that.

The Wrangler in the game should have the Pentastar V6. Not the Straight-6. So it's somewhat correct.
That may explain it. They literally ripped the Corrado's sound from FM6.

Oh my word. My computer just had a major meltdown. I so sincerely apologize for the necro-posting! I have no clue what caused that.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few findings from the audio files for those curious:

- The Gremlin is using the 1973 Ford Falcon's audio.

- The 2001 Audi RS4 Avant has been added to the audio files. It wasn't there in the dev version so they must be getting ready to add it. EDIT: My mistake, it already was there

- A vehicle called "BM_Blazer_79" (BM is the manufacturer, for example the Audi RS5 would be AUD_RS5) has been added. Anyone know what that is?

- A new entry for "POR_928GTS_93"

- Four interesting new entries that sound like tuned cars: "POR_Hoonigan_91", "MAZ_Twerkstallion_92", "CHE_HooniganBelair_55", and "CHE_HooniganNova_72" that weren't there before.

- The Jeep Wrangler now uses the Cadillac ATS-V audio.

Last edited:
Their engine sound. The Pacer and Wrangler had V8 sounds. They sound like 6-cylinders now. I can't believe how amazing these developers (T10 and/or PG) are. It only took one thread with a list of cars with incorrect sounds and they already fixed half of those. It took a month or so. Whereas PD... I'm not going there :lol:

Probably thanks to PG. Turn 10 ignored most small mistakes finding their way into FM6.

Oh my word. My computer just had a major meltdown. I so sincerely apologize for the necro-posting! I have no clue what caused that.

Still, 10 posts in a row? Someone call Guinness. :lol:

The Dart has the bumper, wing and hood of the old (terrible) GRC car, which is neat. Always had a soft spot for it

PR-DodgeFeatured.jpg

It also has the hood, wing, rear bumper and sideskirts from the R/T Concept, but surprisingly not the front bumper.

dodge-dart-r-t-mopar-concept-photo-643955-s-986x603.jpg

dodge-dart-r-t-mopar-concept-photo-645653-s-986x603.jpg

Not a big fan of the GT racers in FH3, although I'm not entirely fussed on seeing the Extreme Track Toys.

I would be quite happy to see the RJ Anderson Class 10 truck in FM7 though, or any of the other Trophy Trucks for that matter. Would be a blast sliding those things around a track, especially like Longbeach or something.

I was watching Stadium Trucks about abyear ago and theybraced Long Beach, they just stretegically placed ramps on the track

The Gremlin handles nicely offroad. You can basically steer it by throttle without making the engine work too hard.

I mentioned this over in the General Thread, but given its related to this update I feel this would be relevant.

The clipping issue with the Toyota Hilux is now been taken care of and you can now adjust the springs as well.

However, It looks like going to get in the Hilux that's currently in your garage crashes the game, at least for me and I want you guys if possible to check if it's happening to you guys as well.

Can't do anything to it without the game crashing so If it is happening to others then it needs to brought to Turn 10/PG's attention rather sharpish.

Haven't had the chance to try the cars yet, but I have the DLC. Some of the paint options from the community are already looking awesome!

Pretty good pack, in my opinion. Pleasantly surprised by the Dart and the Eclipse (not totally convinced the engine sound on that is a 2 litre 4 cylinder but still...). Mildly tuned the Vega (base Turbo, brakes and gearbox) which I rather like. Top speed now around 130mph.

This dlc is the first one I'm not getting in the game. Sometimes I'll get a pack for two cars, download them and leave the rest. With allot of players having around 400 cars in their garage, it takes allot to impress now a days. Not saying I don't appreciate the variety( and I'm glad for those who got what they wanted), but this list compared to the cars we have already; is underwhelming.

The e60, or even a vintage Bugatti would have sold me. But a eclipse?

Last edited:
It'll be the first DLC I've ever skipped in the entire Forza series! I don't necessarily have a problem with the cars, mostly lost interest in the maps. Could be the best car pack ever, but without a good place to drive them they're a bit useless to me. I've yet to even finish the Hot Wheels pack. :(

I'm disappointed I can't cram a Hellcat engine in the Dart, but otherwise not a bad DLC. I was hoping for some more modification options but I can make TFTF Eclipse so I can't complain too much.

It'll be the first DLC I've ever skipped in the entire Forza series! I don't necessarily have a problem with the cars, mostly lost interest in the maps. Could be the best car pack ever, but without a good place to drive them they're a bit useless to me. I've yet to even finish the Hot Wheels pack. :(
I truly understand this. I don't want to knock the game because it is great, but still I feel like the roads could be so much more interesting. And I still think the map should be bigger.

Still gonna buy it,cause I want a complete game,but I'm about there too,forzathon is the only reason i'm still here to be honest.

Back