Just venting

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdNomad
  • 3 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
2
England
England
So a couple of weeks ago I was SR S tier.
A few lag problems and a rage quit (I know, I'm not proud of it) later, I'm in C tier.

Uggggghhhhhh
 
Well you just could be posting this in the right section. This is where you will find all kinds of organized Lobby races and where you won't find the problems that plague Sport Mode. However lobbies do have their own set of issues to contend with but you won't find so many clean and respectful racers, race after race anywhere else like here.
 
Epic Whining and Crying thread springs to mind. Oh, and the search function.
 
So a couple of weeks ago I was SR S tier.
A few lag problems and a rage quit (I know, I'm not proud of it) later, I'm in C tier.

Uggggghhhhhh

Just part of everyday life it seems. There are as many things to dislike on GTS as there is to like. SR S is relatively easy to get back to. Jst race clean and take vengeance on anybody.
 
Back