Justice League Movie (DCU Thread)Movies 

• Thread starter JKgo
  • 217 comments
South Africa
South Africa
...Okay, since we don't have neither of Justice League nor Wonder Woman thread, I'll just stick these two trailers in here...

OH WOW IT'S MAGIC!!! :dopey:

Nice. Here are the JL and WW Comic Con 2016 trailers, courtesy of Warner Bros.

BTW, is it just me, or are there a ton of jokes in the JL trailer? Is it even a Snyder film anymore?

And dayum, Wonder Woman. I'm reserving me' some tickets.

Oh, and also...

BcvUlcViTTaqqe9aT3d1_tumblr_oasb9f0Tur1sxbti3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Wonder Woman. Batman. Maybe Flash. These are all of the positive things working in favor for the DCU, despite the rather obtuse direction things appear to be headed toward.

Having said that, the Flash's armor costume looks... disappointing, to be nice about it.

Love that Cyborg is a thing in this, hopefully they bring in the other Teen Titans like Starfire & Raven or even Martian Manhunter from the animated Justice League

Honestly, if DC have their hearts set on an ensemble film, I don't see why they couldn't go in for the Bat-family. Granted, they're reasonably similar in terms of characterisation, but it would at least allow the film the opportunity to be reasonably consistent in its tone.

With Affleck confirmed in the chair for the solo Batman film, I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

The trailer for Justice League already looks better than the entire BvS movie. So, that's good.

We need a DCU thread.

Wish granted.

However, we can still have a separate Wonder Woman thread... though it might get messy.

EDIT: I did see the trailer the other day. Must admit, I do have my doubts, but the exchange between Barry and Bruce gave me a chuckle. As did the one one between Bruce and Diana regarding Aquaman. The cinematic tone still seems predominantly grimdark, but I think I can take that if the script itself is up to snuff.

Wish granted.

However, we can still have a separate Wonder Woman thread... though it might get messy.

EDIT: I did see the trailer the other day. Must admit, I do have my doubts, but the exchange between Barry and Bruce gave me a chuckle. As did the one one between Bruce and Diana regarding Aquaman. The cinematic tone still seems predominantly grimdark, but I think I can take that if the script itself is up to snuff.

Yep WW separate thread works, this thread could be for the JL movie but both work.

Feel the same as you, appreciate the lighter tone, of course this means we should forget about BVS's tone but that's a compromise I'd happily live by, Ezra Miller seems like a good cast but the awkward jokes might run out of being funny fast.

I suspect that they've gotten a script doctor in. Lessons would have been learned from Dawn of Justice.

....Wasn't there a story floating 'round the interwebz about some guy from the Comic division coming on board to, uh, "massage" the JL movie into shape?

Heh, and besides I thought the lack of jokes were the least of its problems in BVS....

Wasn't there a story floating 'round the interwebz about some guy from the Comic division coming on board to, uh, "massage" the JL movie into shape?
I wouldn't know - I haven't been following production. But it wouldn't surprise me if they got someone in.

Is it to late for DC to scoop up Corey Stoll to play Lex Luther? I mean, not like he's needed in the MCU any longer.

....Wasn't there a story floating 'round the interwebz about some guy from the Comic division coming on board to, uh, "massage" the JL movie into shape?

Heh, and besides I thought the lack of jokes were the least of its problems in BVS....
I think Wonder Woman scriptwriter Geoff Johns is their new script doctor. He's DC's Chief Creative Officer.

Last edited:
I think Wonder Woman scriptwriter Geoff Johns is their new script doctor. He's DC's Chief Creative Officer.
I know he is. He wasn't involved in any of the previous DC offerings, and look how badly they tanked. It all depends on how good Wonder Woman does if Johns has any talent whatsoever.

Latest Posts

Back