Kanicky's Gallery - Neon

• Thread starter kanicky
  • 253 comments
Love the reflection on the hub, it's something that seems simple enough, but we couldn't do it for real life :( đź‘Ť

thanks soloracer, mate I had a look for the trophy cars you were after but found none, are they something that will just pop up in the second hand dealership?

Nice update I like the BMW shot đź‘Ť yeah they are, some are also prize cars can't remember what race for though

The NSX looks great in that colour and I'm lovin' your preview of the M5. đź‘Ť

Nice shots of a nice car with a great colour. Sadly those CCCL pictures are not the best you have done (although that last one is still pretty good) but it is up to you if you want to re take some pictures for it.

Nice shots of a nice car with a great colour. Sadly those CCCL pictures are not the best you have done (although that last one is still pretty good) but it is up to you if you want to re take some pictures for it.

Thanks Ashes, I found it hard to get the pics I was after in the CCCL shoot so if I get some time I will shoot again.

I like the last of yuor California shots, good use of the grass and scenery, same goes for the M5 đź‘Ť :drool:

I like your California work. I've had the same problem in trying to find what I think is a decent CCCL entry. I like yours though đź‘Ť

@skython - thanks, should hopefully have the rest of the BMW set up today.

@soloracer3 - cheers, probably look at doing another shoot and if something better comes out then sweet if not I'll stay with what I got.

Nice job Kanicky - the California is a great car to do a fish-eye photo on, because it looks like it's smiling and looking out of the headlights. That car has a lot of personality and your photos bring it out.

Great shots and I do like the colour. đź‘Ť The last Eiger shot is good but as you say if you're not satisfied with it why not try again - after all the California's not a bad drive. ;)

Those are three nice shots. Again I think you've picked the best one for your entry. đź‘Ť

Back