Kanicky's Gallery - Neon

• Thread starter kanicky
  • 253 comments
Nice job Kanicky - the California is a great car to do a fish-eye photo on, because it looks like it's smiling and looking out of the headlights. That car has a lot of personality and your photos bring it out.

Thanks primus, glad you liked the photos.

I've had a quick look through here and your photo-taking skills are amazing! Nice work! 👍

Thanks for the confidence boost Rhys, hopefully I can continue to have the same quality. It's a shame I have editing software, I'm sure I could get more out of the pictures.

Last edited:
Makes it "pop". The sharpening is good - with such a bright colour I might have dialed back the saturation just a tiny bit but that's just personal preferrance. Great job I say. 👍

Nice editing work, really like how it makes the chrome bumpers and other trim on. The car stand out 👍 good job

Thanks lads. I'll take it on board and see how I go in the future. Probably won't edit all my previous posts due to time but will look at some of my favourites to do again. Cheers.

Makes it "pop". The sharpening is good - with such a bright colour I might have dialed back the saturation just a tiny bit but that's just personal preferrance. Great job I say. 👍

Thanks NATO, looks like im on the right track.

Lol, congratulations on 200th post. :lol:

I like the mood of the picture, you've done that photo up really good.

Getting the best out of a rain picture is difficult especially within the confines of the 2.0 rules but you've done a good job. :)

A little less tilt, but even now it looks beautiful. I love it. And for the Corvette, I love how colourful it is, great work :drool: 👍 :)

A little less tilt, but even now it looks beautiful. I love it. And for the Corvette, I love how colourful it is, great work :drool: 👍 :)

Thanks, stoked that I have some good feedback about the rain shot, I was pretty unsure. I too love the corvette.
Cheers.

Sensational! #1's a true stunner and I really like the first Lucerne Bridge shot. :drool:

Back