Kaz in Brazil at Interlagos

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 105 comments
QxYGYDG-_t8.jpg
Translator, anyone?

Gist is this...

When he was in the city of São Paulo, Brasil, one caught his eye...
...at first glance he thought it was a GOLF with an emblem that the F had fallen off of...
...but after taking a closer look around the streets he found others.
He goes on to say its closer in size to a POLO than a GOLF...
...that its the number one selling car in Brazil...
...that the new GOL has a similar shape to the GOLF.
...and finally, that he did not know about this car prior.

Last edited:
like GOL GTI G1 & 16V AB9. One of the first, but the first one that came with EFI in South America.

Attachments

• oaaaafhcar1jnb76nisyksw.jpg
    oaaaafhcar1jnb76nisyksw.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 7
Whaaaa , they look like to work hard !!! sarcasm !!! this must be a fishing rod lol !!!

I didn't like that comment. I wanted to put up a GIF file of how rude that was but nothing suffices. No human should ever say that to a person.

I'd imagine this to be paid content, considering it's pretty much all being started/worked on post-release... And then also the Senna institute. PD have already taken a hefty portion of GT6 revenue and donated to the foundation, it would make sense for the DLC revenue to do the same thing - in fact, probably all of it.

This is one of the reason why i love the series despite its flaws. The fact that Kaz is care enough to put Senna's career for us to retrace is pure awesome. In this case, i threw the engine sound, standard cars argument, you can't deny Kaz and PD has mad respect for the racing histories (though some historical cars are missing *cough* porsches *cough*, but we all know why it isn't gonna happen anytime soon.) I hope they can make GT7's DLC content more superior than this, though its gonna be hard topping Senna DLC imo.

This is one of the reason why i love the series despite its flaws. The fact that Kaz is care enough to put Senna's career for us to retrace is pure awesome. In this case, i threw the engine sound, standard cars argument, you can't deny Kaz and PD has mad respect for the racing histories (though some historical cars are missing *cough* porsches *cough*, but we all know why it isn't gonna happen anytime soon.) I hope they can make GT7's DLC content more superior than this, though its gonna be hard topping Senna DLC imo.

Should we really start celebrating the dlc before we see it? They're not exactly known for their great use of official licences.

Back