Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheStalker

Vinyl Addict
Premium
United States
Michigan
DaveTheStalker
Kaz posted this recently on Facebook. Could someone translate please?
https://www.facebook.com/kazunori.yamauchi.58/posts/10202050467236040
image.jpg
image.jpg

It says...

"After a long vacation and lots of surfing GT Planet I decided to drive the Lancia Stratos and R8 LMS Ultra upon returning to my office. Seem fine to me."

After that it looks like some rambling related to mars rovers, comets, asteriods, and GT-Rs.

"I tested out the 125cc shifter karts championship. Although it took me 84 attempts to get gold, I can say everything is running as it is supposed to be and for all my hard work, I deserve A LONG VACATION."
"Also, if you plan on doing the final Goodwood challenge or S-5 licence test with a DualShock 3 controller, good luck."
"Happy new year, Polyphony DIGITAL"

"I tested out the 125cc shifter karts championship. Although it took me 84 attempts to get gold, I can say everything is running as it is supposed to be and for all my hard work, I deserve A LONG VACATION."
"Also, if you plan on doing the final Goodwood challenge or S-5 licence test with a DualShock 3 controller, good luck."
"Happy new year, Polyphony DIGITAL"
Both are quite easy with a DS3, I don't know why people moan about these :confused:

"Today I tried out my own game for the first time. I immediately sent half of my staff on A LONG VACATION.
The only good thing about it are the excellent sounds which are so real.
Too bad I can't return it to get a refund because I bought it DIGITAL."
:lol:

I'll behave now. :P

Both are quite easy with a DS3, I don't know why people moan about these :confused:

Generally speaking, a number users on the forum get worked up over those events. From my experience, Golding them is more that possible whatever controller you use, but I decided to poke fun at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back