Kazunori Yamauchi has a busy day at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. (56k beware)

• Thread starter RetroGlide
  • 145 comments
He may sic the translator on you and beat you up but it would probably be worth a shot.

Pokeball.jpg

"Easily Distracted Translator, I choose YOU!"

I'm kinda new to the GTP forums. What's up with this translator guy? What's the story?

Kazunori's latest translator, he gets easily distracted

From E3 Sony press conference

i506.jpg

Thats just the start.

I would just point out none of these are my work (except the spotting of him in the Citroen photo earlier in the thread)

GT5t2.jpg

Last edited:
You know how they say a picture is worth 1000 words?

He reminds me of a child that is looking at a toy at the toystore. There is a since of anxiety and excitement there. Seems to be eagerly pushing forward. The way he looks at vehicles is the way im sure we all do.. saw a GTR today while riding my bike.. almost caused a pile up turning to try to catch him at a light(santa monica near rose/mainstreet if it was you). His excitement about vehicles is always displayed/shown but i dunno.. this speaks so much to me as a enthusiast more than any of the other pictures.

unless he was waiting in line to get to the bathroom...

Uh... can we be REAL for a moment? Five years on GTP takes its toll on you, I guess...

If I was at Goodwood, I wouldn't randomly get into asking for release dates. I'd just say hello and share how much I love the GT series. I think it's great Kazunori Yamauchi and Polyphony Digital are just going around the world and such seeing all kinds of different racing events. Maybe this Goodwood experience will give PD some enthusiasm in making more point-to-point stages. That Jaguar (Post #1) is beautiful. There are very few classic Jaguars I dislike. I know there are people who usually think PD has too much Japanese bias. Yet, I don't hear complaints of American bias for Forza or British bias for Codemasters. It's always been a "Why Japan?" thing for me. It seems very likely we could get the latest Citroen WRC car, but that Jaguar XJ13 Kazunori-san raced would make a sweet car for GT5 as well.

Then again, the Goodwood events (hill climb, the rally stage, and the Goodwood Revival) would all make great venues and events for GT5. It could also provide more British venues to keep Gran Turismo fans in the UK happy (or happier). Mad props to RetroGlide on a job well done.

Triple post win. :rolleyes:

Couldn't you have edited them into one post?? There is an edit button there you know. ;) But thankyou for the explaination.

Latest Posts

Back