Kazunori Yamauchi has a busy day at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. (56k beware)

• Thread starter RetroGlide
  • 145 comments
^^ Someone needs to add the translator to all of them... the first and second ones especially. :lol:

hes getting quite popular :dopey:

108fyuf.jpg

102p7xs.jpg

edit: added 2nd pic

Last edited:
Look at the guy behind him. I know he doesn't but it ALMOST looks like he has a disgusted look on his face. lol :lol:

hahaha simply awesome! The parking ticket one fits so well!

I think PD need to know how infamous he is now (if they already don't) ad put him in as an easter egg for GT5.

he's my hero
3.jpg

yotrans.jpg

15iumf.png

v3eulh.jpg

dance.gif

21kb1og.png

s618bl.gif

bigfootTranslator.jpg

revo.jpg

lmaor.jpg

from audikiller008's link

p.s. No Translators Were Harmed In the Making of These Shots

Last edited:
Apparently, he was also at Le Mans this year:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Translator@Le Mans.jpg
    Translator@Le Mans.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
The neogaf thread from E3 is the single best example of epic win I have ever seen. That last time I laughed that hard was when I watched Robin Williams Live on Broadway.

The neogaf thread from E3 is the single best example of epic win I have ever seen. That last time I laughed that hard was when I watched Robin Williams Live on Broadway.

+1, I couldn't stop laughing whilst reading that thread, it's hilarious :lol:

That last time I laughed that hard was when I watched Robin Williams Live on Broadway.

lol robin williams on broadway was epic! I remember that show almost killed me because I was laughing so hard I coudn't breath...:)

lol robin williams on broadway was epic! I remember that show almost killed me because I was laughing so hard I coudn't breath...:)

"The biathlon, which is like a Norwegian drive by. Bam! Honey get the TV!"

I have it on DVD. When I am having a bad day I just watch it.

"The biathlon, which is like a Norwegian drive by. Bam! Honey get the TV!"

I have it on DVD. When I am having a bad day I just watch it.

Same, I have it on my iphone and have had many interesting times in class. One day my teacher said "if it's so funny why not show it to class?"
I plugged it to her computer and showed it. We watched it for 3 days straight of no class.

since their main sponsor is m&m's:rolleyes:...

I think he just means that its unrealistic how every race stewart and crew member are skinny when in real life they vary in body shape. I have no idea how this is gonna improve the game, but oh well. Also(I hope your're being sarcastic), That comment is just wrong.

Last edited:
I wonder if these pictures have been reposted enough from /v/.

Also, is this Yamauchi's first year at Goodwood? If not then I hope Polyphony has gotten full access to some of those cars, any year would suffice.

Back