Kazunori Yamauchi has a busy day at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. (56k beware)

• Thread starter RetroGlide
  • 145 comments
Here's a few more...
kazinlinesmall.jpg

brunod.jpg

His name is Dead Horse and he is currently being beaten.

Also at Little Bahamut, you are a couple of months late and his 15 mins of fame came and went. So I don't he will be making a name for himself.

Hardly... This meme has been running strong since E3!

Because its funny, and everyone is having a good time on this forum, i find it all too serious and strict on this forum, make a spelling error and you get a warning, same with going off-topic, making new threads that have already be covered, take a chill pill seriously.

Because its funny, and everyone is having a good time on this forum, i find it all too serious and strict on this forum, make a spelling error and you get a warning, same with going off-topic, making new threads that have already be covered, take a chill pill seriously.

There's a difference between making a joke and putting in the minimal effort to post according the AUP or at least searching before posting. In my opinion, I love stricter forums, there are too many "relaxed" ones out there (especially those to do with gaming).
Lazy people shouldn't be accomodated ever.

You didn't have to quote all the pics you know.

yea sorry guys about that, i will edit it right away, but when i first quoted it, only 2 pics loaded so i thought that was it, didnt know there were about 10 :D

KEEP THE TRANSLATOR PICS COMING PLEASE!!!

I feel like we need some Matrix - Translator pics :D

Chris

This thread needs to be renamed "Funny Translator Photoshops" and be moved to the Comedy Corner.

But it no longer belongs in the GT5 forum. It has nothing to do with the game anymore.
This thread needs to be renamed "Funny Translator Photoshops" and be moved to the Comedy Corner.
Thank you. 👍

Why don't you like it here? It's very funny and the GT5 forum is very easy to access.
And? The Site Feedback forum is easy to access, but I don't post news about Gran Turismo 5 there.

Our Admin has these forums set up this way for a reason.

Back