KFC Enters the Gaming World With the KFConsole

So how many more frames per second will all that congealed fat and grease in the tray add? I mean, it's KFC so it's more that than actual chicken.

If it comes with the 24 piece legs and thighs for 39.99 and your choice of 2 sides and 2 biscuits.

P.s They got us talking about chicken! Those SOBs at marketing succeeded! They win!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sorry, what!?

Why is this dumb marketing gimmick actually packing high end components?

When I woke up today, KFC making a gaming PC with actual firepower wasn’t something I thought I would be reading.

Kentucky Fried Console?

Simpsons what a time.jpg

I'd be shocked if this is less than $1,000

There’s no way it will be. I’ve read it’s utilizing Intel Nuc 9.

Intel sells them as barebone kits, which start at just under $1,000 for a model with a Core i5 processor and stretch to over $1,600 with a Core i9 chip. Those kits do not include memory, storage, operating systems, or graphics cards.

I looked into building a mini modular gaming PC in the past for fun, it’s still cost prohibitive and a pain in the ass to work on.

Well yes papa. Now I've seen it all. A gaming console that can also warm up your meals at the same time. Take win.
I'm reading it and had to pinch myself. That being said, if true I must say it has some impressive specs blowing...or should I say frying Xbox and PS5 out of the ballpark. It's got my attention.

At 0:04 in the trailer, there is a live-action scene of the two classic Ford Mustangs racing with each other and I also wonder what game will it be?

Possibility KFC's answer to Xbox's Forza Horizon or PlayStation's DriveClub.

Attachments

• KFC mustang.jpg
    KFC mustang.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Kentucky Fried Console - this is the best thing I have read this month! 👍

Seriously sounds like an impressive piece of kit, not sure I would ever acquire one if it came to the market but certainly should keep Microsoft and Sony on their toes. :cheers:

Back