Kids' Prize

On further looking, i have discovered the true origins of why the kids prize is in GT 2. it is to pay omage to the motor toon grand prix game that kazunori yamauchi had developed before the GT series. it was a selectable wallpaper in the options of the game called "wakaba"(US release not JPN release) I have looked everywhere and it seems like no one outside of PD has ever noticed this at all. im gonna make a submission to didyouknow gaming about this

Decided to use this as an excuse to see how the license files work, so I dumped the times/attempts data from each region.
http://gt2.airesoft.co.uk/license.html

The times are stored as one byte for the seconds, and one for the hundredths so even though they're displayed to 3 decimal places, the last one must always be 0. This is a different format to the way the times you achieve are stored because why not.

The times are stored as one byte for the seconds, and one for the hundredths so even though they're displayed to 3 decimal places, the last one must always be 0. This is a different format to the way the times you achieve are stored because why not.
Not sure what you mean by this.

Also, I know adeyblue but I never knew he had all these info :P I'm definitely gonna have a closer look...and, if this was a category to speedrun, PAL would win again :D

Pretty sure it doesn't. Though i've never even tried. Someone (or a very bored me) will have to see if it works on other games :)

Latest Posts

Back